Post Your Trek Remedy, Scratch, or Slash!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Post Your Trek Remedy, Scratch, or Slash!
Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 10:45 Quote
Raxik wrote:
What is the source of that?

All I see is:

https://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/trek_bikes_warranty/

I'm not finding it on that link, is it listed somewhere else where we can officially verify it?

Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 13:30 Quote
I'd also like that verified, I havent seen anything about that announcement on my end at all...

Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 15:41 Quote
Anybody fit a DHX2 on a 2016 Slash 9.9? Can I?

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 11:32 Quote
Rusnak wrote:
Temporarily running 27.5 out back because I broke my carbon wheel. In the process of warranty right now.

Were you running an insert when this happened?

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 12:44 Quote
Bentjammer wrote:
Rusnak wrote:
Temporarily running 27.5 out back because I broke my carbon wheel. In the process of warranty right now.

Were you running an insert when this happened?

I've always run Huck Norris in the rear but I was trying out the DHF and didn't bother to throw it in this time. But the crack wasn't due to an impact, you can tell form the picture that there is no scratches or scuffs. The wheel just failed.

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 12:55 Quote
Has anyone fit a 28t chainring upfront on the 2019 alu remedy? I cant seem to find any info on it. I'm asking for a friend

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 14:48 Quote
Any of you shop guys seen the Matte Emerald Iris in person yet? If so, thoughts? Looks pretty cool in gloss IMO but I worry a little bit about the matte in person

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 14:56 Quote
Dedward2 wrote:
Any of you shop guys seen the Matte Emerald Iris in person yet? If so, thoughts? Looks pretty cool in gloss IMO but I worry a little bit about the matte in person

It looks freakin sweet IMO! if you like it gloss you can always get a clear wrap that will protect your frame

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 20:18 Quote
Dedward2 wrote:

I got one at home now, it's pretty cool. Would be 100% better if it was gloss, I'm so tired of matte color frames. I'm building a custom 9.9 now, but I'll post up pics next week when I get it finished.

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 3:20 Quote
Rusnak wrote:
Has anyone fit a 28t chainring upfront on the 2019 alu remedy? I cant seem to find any info on it. I'm asking for a friend

I am running a 28 oval ring on my 18 Remedy if that can help you.

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 3:50 Quote
ZenkiS14 wrote:
Dedward2 wrote:

I got one at home now, it's pretty cool. Would be 100% better if it was gloss, I'm so tired of matte color frames. I'm building a custom 9.9 now, but I'll post up pics next week when I get it finished.

My ticket is that matt colour. Its cool. Kinda wish it was the gloss finish.

Posted: Oct 27, 2019 at 9:54 Quote
Hey guys, do you know if the RE:ACTIVE Thru Shaft damper will fit on the 2019 Remedy AL?

Posted: Oct 27, 2019 at 11:55 Quote
NuriB wrote:
Hey guys, do you know if the RE:ACTIVE Thru Shaft damper will fit on the 2019 Remedy AL?

You would get better performance with a take off super deluxe.

Posted: Oct 27, 2019 at 12:19 Quote
Yeah i know, but i could get an used Thru Shaft for a good price. My Remedy 7 comes with a Deluxe RL, so i think i would get a performance boost with the upgrade.

Posted: Oct 27, 2019 at 18:47 Quote
Hi guys
What's the actual problem on fitting a 230×60 shock on a Slash? (Assuming it doesn't contact the frame) Besides warranty issues..
I got a 2019 Slash 8 and got already some problems with the Truh Shaft shock and was looking for some options.
Thanks in advance!

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014363
Mobile Version of Website