Post Your Trek Remedy, Scratch, or Slash!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Post Your Trek Remedy, Scratch, or Slash!
Posted: Jan 4, 2020 at 8:08 Quote
Basic forum rules:

- No selling bikes or any items on the forums;

Posted: Jan 4, 2020 at 13:34 Quote
gartenmeister wrote:
ZenkiS14 wrote:
Bike actually looks pretty cool outside.

photo

Bike looks fantastic. I really like the color. How does it ride? Are you happy with it?

Thanks man! Super happy with it! Bike is simply splendid!

Posted: Jan 4, 2020 at 13:35 Quote
OoB4K3RoO wrote:
Hi all just trying to change my dropper cable inner and outer, is theBB a press fit? Thanks

BB is Press fit, save yourself the trouble, and pull a string through when you remove the old one, and use it to pull through the new one.

Park tool has a slick set of tools specifically for this purpose, but you can use a string

O+
Posted: Jan 4, 2020 at 14:43 Quote
You could also just tape the new hose to the old, or use the old cable as a way to change the housing. It’s easy enough. I didn’t have to pull the cranks either.

Posted: Jan 4, 2020 at 15:04 Quote
OoB4K3RoO wrote:
Hi all just trying to change my dropper cable inner and outer, is theBB a press fit? Thanks

Get one of these...

https://www.amazon.com/RockShox-00-6815-066-030-Connector-Reverb-Stealth/dp/B005Z4M91O

Makes it so easy.

Posted: Jan 5, 2020 at 8:07 Quote
ZenkiS14 wrote:
OoB4K3RoO wrote:

BB is Press fit, save yourself the trouble, and pull a string through when you remove the old one, and use it to pull through the new one.

Park tool has a slick set of tools specifically for this purpose, but you can use a string

Thanks but for some reason I couldn’t pull trough the cable, it got stuck on the pivot bolt, in the end I removed one side of the BB, job done

can anyone tell me the shock size for a remedy 2019 looking to upgrade from my rock shox

Posted: Jan 5, 2020 at 10:18 Quote
OoB4K3RoO wrote:
ZenkiS14 wrote:
OoB4K3RoO wrote:

Thanks but for some reason I couldn’t pull trough the cable, it got stuck on the pivot bolt, in the end I removed one side of the BB, job done

can anyone tell me the shock size for a remedy 2019 looking to upgrade from my rock shox

230mm x 57.5mm

Posted: Jan 5, 2020 at 10:59 Quote
you can run 230-60mm aswell. (but no warranty then)

Posted: Jan 5, 2020 at 14:19 Quote
ZenkiS14 wrote:
gartenmeister wrote:
ZenkiS14 wrote:
Bike actually looks pretty cool outside.

photo

Bike looks fantastic. I really like the color. How does it ride? Are you happy with it?

Thanks man! Super happy with it! Bike is simply splendid!

Good to hear. You've inspired me; mine should arrive Thursday.

Posted: Jan 5, 2020 at 20:04 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Basic forum rules:

- No selling bikes or any items on the forums;

Oh you stickler....

Posted: Jan 6, 2020 at 8:22 Quote
Slow day was slow.. lol

Posted: Jan 13, 2020 at 5:24 Quote
Lazyarse wrote:
Goes good in mud

photo

It's thath MegNeg?

Posted: Jan 13, 2020 at 10:20 Quote
Lazyarse wrote:
Goes good in mud

photo

that mudguard did a great job! what brand is it? i need one.

O+
Posted: Jan 13, 2020 at 15:37 Quote
Would a shock with the hardware for a slash fit a remedy with no issues?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017347
Mobile Version of Website