Post Your Trek Remedy, Scratch, or Slash!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Post Your Trek Remedy, Scratch, or Slash!
Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 0:58 Quote
JonnyTheWeasel wrote:
ricochetrabbit wrote:
My Remafuel Smile
170mm 37mm offset Fox 36 Factory. And a cane creek double barrel air inline.

photo
photo
photo
photo

It annoys me more than it should that you are running a mix of tyre brands...

Why?

I like how the der baron’s feel up front.
You spelled tire wrong btw Smile

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 5:32 Quote
fake enve roll still

My Slash acompanied by none other than tank. Big Grin

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 9:01 Quote
ricochetrabbit wrote:
StokedExplorer wrote:
ricochetrabbit wrote:
My Remafuel Smile
170mm 37mm offset Fox 36 Factory. And a cane creek double barrel air inline.

[]

Thing looks pretty rad! 140mm rear right? What's the shock dimensions?

The shock is 210x55. So slightly longer stroke than the stock 210x52.5

Figured that was the move but wasn't sure. Hmm seems like fun setup! Enjoy the shred!

Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 4:03 Quote
My rig...Waiting for 2021Slash relase.

photo

Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 4:30 Quote
Added a gold chain like the 80s

photo
photo

Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 6:55 Quote
The slash in its bikepacking setup, ready for the Chamonix-Zermatt "haute route"

photo

Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 13:42 Quote
Hi All, I have a 2018 remedy 8. I need a few bits for it. I want to replace the bb but I'm unsure what type ot needs. Dub? I've never messed with this type before. Also, are rear mech hangers replaceable, if so, which do I need.

Thanks

Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 13:55 Quote
razhughes14 wrote:
Hi All, I have a 2018 remedy 8. I need a few bits for it. I want to replace the bb but I'm unsure what type ot needs. Dub? I've never messed with this type before. Also, are rear mech hangers replaceable, if so, which do I need.

Thanks

92mm, PressFit.

And yes they are. You can order it from your trek dealer

O+
Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 7:41 Quote
Well, I decided to snatch up one of the last of the few remaining Large Slash AL frames before it see's the remodel (90% sure it will). I basically wanted a longer travel Fuel so I sold the Fuel Frame and swapped over all the parts. The 150mm fork gives me a 65.6 HA which is close to my Remedy so I'm pretty happy with it right now. Weighs in at 31lbs with XT trail pedals, so not bad at all!

photo

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 8:40 Quote
nerds-on-dirt-mtb wrote:
Well, I decided to snatch up one of the last of the few remaining Large Slash AL frames before it see's the remodel (90% sure it will). I basically wanted a longer travel Fuel so I sold the Fuel Frame and swapped over all the parts. The 150mm fork gives me a 65.6 HA which is close to my Remedy so I'm pretty happy with it right now. Weighs in at 31lbs with XT trail pedals, so not bad at all!

photo

How is the head angle only 65.6?
I put a 170mm fork on my fuel and according to my iPhone it’s 65 flat

O+
Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 8:58 Quote
[Quote="ricochetrabbit"]
nerds-on-dirt-mtb wrote:

photo

This is a Slash so it started at 65.1. 170mm on a Fuel...wow lol How does it ride? I had the 160 on mine and it was pretty good.

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 10:32 Quote
[Quote="nerds-on-dirt-mtb"]
ricochetrabbit wrote:
nerds-on-dirt-mtb wrote:

photo

This is a Slash so it started at 65.1. 170mm on a Fuel...wow lol How does it ride? I had the 160 on mine and it was pretty good.

Ah ok makes sense then.

Rides great. Rear is long stroked a bit to 147mm. Awesome do everything bike. Bike parks especially. But can still pedal

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 13:36 Quote
Swapped to orange fox graphics.

photo

photo

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 17:47 Quote
nerds-on-dirt-mtb wrote:

photo

Very nice ! Salute

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.032987
Mobile Version of Website