Post Your Trek Remedy, Scratch, or Slash!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Post Your Trek Remedy, Scratch, or Slash!
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Aug 31, 2020 at 1:15 Quote
170/147. 65.1 HTA. 27.5. None of that mullet crap necessary. Smile



Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 9:48 Quote
Does anyone have tried to put an angle set headset on a trek remedy ?

Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 10:47 Quote
MicDoyon wrote:
Does anyone have tried to put an angle set headset on a trek remedy ?

Is this a pre knockblock remedy? If not. Can't be done.

Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 14:42 Quote
MicDoyon wrote:
Does anyone have tried to put an angle set headset on a trek remedy ?

Can't be done because the remedy uses an integrated headset. You need a semi integrated headset that uses press in cups in order to get an angle set.

Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 14:54 Quote
MicDoyon wrote:
Does anyone have tried to put an angle set headset on a trek remedy ?
The 9point8 slacker will work

Posted: Sep 15, 2020 at 19:14 Quote
2021 Remedy. Still waiting on parts for build, but this is essentially going to be a factory "9.10" Build.

2021 Remedy 9.8
Rockshox ZEB Ultimate RC2
Bontrager Line PRO 30 wheels
Bontrager Arvada PRO carbon saddle
SRAM X01 Drivetrain
SRAM XX1 Rainbow 1299 Cassette w/ matching chain
OneUp V2 Dropper





Got it out this weekend on a borrowed fork and crank from my wifes bike.

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 7:25 Quote
Looks awesome in person. Can confirm it will not scare off a hognose snake. Right Zenki?

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 8:13 Quote
ksilvey10 wrote:
Looks awesome in person. Can confirm it will not scare off a hognose snake. Right Zenki?

Confirmed. This bike is not an effective Hognose snake deterrent.

Posted: 14 hours ago Quote
Hi all I’m looking for the a part number or link, for the downtube cable tie grommet on a remedy 8 2019, I’ve searched google and all I can find is a control freak downtube cable guide, but it doesn’t say it’s for the remedy,
any help would awesome
Thanks

Posted: 8 hours ago Quote
OoB4K3RoO wrote:
Hi all I’m looking for the a part number or link, for the downtube cable tie grommet on a remedy 8 2019, I’ve searched google and all I can find is a control freak downtube cable guide, but it doesn’t say it’s for the remedy,
any help would awesome
Thanks

W513977 -- sounds like you've found the same one. Control Freak is all the same, not bike specific for a piece like this.

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007886
Mobile Version of Website