Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Author Message
Posted: Apr 16, 2015 at 8:47 Quote
Chris Currie proto.

Posted: Apr 16, 2015 at 8:50 Quote
dingus wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://fstatic0.mtb-news.de/f3/18/1814/1814696-bpwssrzkyp6h-cam017472-large.jpg
Is there actually anything Transition didn't do right on those bikes? They are flawless...

edit; the frame design I mean, the build on that's killer anyway.

Posted: Apr 16, 2015 at 8:51 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://fstatic3.mtb-news.de/f3/18/1814/1814443-bgsh34vqx7qg-dsc04198-large.jpg
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://fstatic0.mtb-news.de/f3/18/1814/1814444-51n40dvhojqp-dsc04200-large.jpg

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://fstatic3.mtb-news.de/f3/18/1814/1814311-n0r869lp2cxm-l1019849-large.jpg

Posted: Apr 16, 2015 at 9:06 Quote
dingus wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://fstatic0.mtb-news.de/f3/18/1814/1814696-bpwssrzkyp6h-cam017472-large.jpg

want want want!!

Posted: Apr 16, 2015 at 9:11 Quote
David9180 wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://fstatic3.mtb-news.de/f3/18/1814/1814443-bgsh34vqx7qg-dsc04198-large.jpg
Does this guy only go up vertical ascents? Such an unnecessarily small chain ring...

Posted: Apr 16, 2015 at 9:18 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
David9180 wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://fstatic3.mtb-news.de/f3/18/1814/1814443-bgsh34vqx7qg-dsc04198-large.jpg
Does this guy only go up vertical ascents? Such an unnecessarily small chain ring...

Can't figure out if it's a 29er or a 650b.

If that's a 30t on a 29er, it ain't that bad.

Posted: Apr 16, 2015 at 9:51 Quote
ColinD wrote:

We would like to introduce the all new Antidote Carbon Jack.
Of course full carbon frame with 160mm travel - Enduro ready.


Travel: 160mm
Rear Shock: 200/57mm (mounting hardware :upper 32x8mm, bottom12,7x8mm)
Seatpost Size: ø30.9mm (deep in frame 155mm)
Rear Hub: 142x12mm
BB: BB92 or 73mm (min. q factor for sram 168mm)
Headset: Semi-integrated 1 1/8" - 1,5" ( Frustum ZS )
Material: Monocoque Carbon&Vectran Composite
Bolts: Custom Alloy
Linkages: 7075 fully CNC
Decals: Black / White / Green / Yellow


Weight: 2.6 KG (M size)


Price: 2999€

if anyone wants more info on these (especially UK guys) drop me a pm. Full build pics will be out later this week.

Posted: Apr 16, 2015 at 10:10 Quote
prancisfena wrote:
Arnoodles wrote:
David9180 wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://fstatic3.mtb-news.de/f3/18/1814/1814443-bgsh34vqx7qg-dsc04198-large.jpg
Does this guy only go up vertical ascents? Such an unnecessarily small chain ring...

Can't figure out if it's a 29er or a 650b.

If that's a 30t on a 29er, it ain't that bad.

Flat bar and lack of headset-extender lower cup says 29. Would imagine that's the stock chainring.

Posted: Apr 16, 2015 at 10:37 Quote
prancisfena wrote:
dragan-the-dragon wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.sicklines.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Shimano-Deore-XT-m8000-sea-otter-20151.jpg

I'm diggin the frame decals. But dat STEM Blank Stare

And the rims don't look so impressive.

Pedals cross threaded? And rims are ooookay

Posted: Apr 16, 2015 at 10:40 Quote
dingus wrote:
prancisfena wrote:
Arnoodles wrote:

Does this guy only go up vertical ascents? Such an unnecessarily small chain ring...

Can't figure out if it's a 29er or a 650b.

If that's a 30t on a 29er, it ain't that bad.

Flat bar and lack of headset-extender lower cup says 29. Would imagine that's the stock chainring.

Right.

Looks like a 28t ring on a 29. Seems like a 10mm low rise bar to me, btw.

Posted: Apr 16, 2015 at 10:55 Quote
Looks like a flat bar rotated too far forward to me Wink

Posted: Apr 16, 2015 at 10:55 Quote
Usually the 29 is spec'd with a 15mm rise stock bar, and the 650b gets 25mm IIRC

Posted: Apr 16, 2015 at 10:58 Quote
dingus wrote:
Looks like a flat bar rotated too far forward to me Wink

Or off camera angle. Either way, weird looking.

Posted: Apr 16, 2015 at 12:05 Quote
dingus wrote:
prancisfena wrote:
Arnoodles wrote:

Does this guy only go up vertical ascents? Such an unnecessarily small chain ring...

Can't figure out if it's a 29er or a 650b.

If that's a 30t on a 29er, it ain't that bad.

Flat bar and lack of headset-extender lower cup says 29. Would imagine that's the stock chainring.

650 enduro has no extender cup, that's the 650 stumpy.


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020619
Mobile Version of Website