Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Aug 15, 2017 at 13:07 Quote
Cant ride good so I sure as hell need to look good.....Beer

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 at 13:08 Quote
THE-GUNT wrote:
Tsoxbhk wrote:
THE-GUNT wrote:
Better to look go than to ride good I guess... right?

Both would be great. My knolly was nothing but problems....
Sorry to hear that. What was the problem?
No small bump. Rear end was way tight. Without the rear shock bolted in it was really hard to cycle the travel. Had to run the bushing basically loose to get any decent feel out of it. Knolly said this is how it was suppose to be. I figured I had bent something. Said f*ck it and moved on.

O+
Posted: Aug 15, 2017 at 13:34 Quote
That's interesting because when I rode a Warden Carbon I got the same impression. For as active as the design is supposed to be it didn't seem very plush.

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 at 15:01 Quote
Really dudes? My knolly warden carbon is the plushest bike I've ever ridden, including DH bikes. Bit of a bitch to carry speed on though, seems to suck that up in its plushness too.

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 at 15:25 Quote
dangeruss wrote:
Really dudes? My knolly warden carbon is the plushest bike I've ever ridden, including DH bikes. Bit of a bitch to carry speed on though, seems to suck that up in its plushness too.

this was my experience with my chili and podium.

O+
Posted: Aug 15, 2017 at 16:31 Quote
Different bikes though. Is the bearings and other materials become smaller and lighter more effort is put into trying to make it more stiff, which I suppose could cause some binding within bushings and bearings.

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 at 16:46 Quote
dangeruss wrote:
You are trying To argue with people that have never ridden theWarden Carbon. They are just hung up on the looks.

O+
Posted: Aug 15, 2017 at 17:00 Quote
I rode a Warden Carbon. I was very "meh" about it. Definitely didn't sell me. The Transition Scout I rode afterwards was pretty fun though noticeably heavier for it's shorter travel.

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 at 17:58 Quote
photo
photo
2018 Altitude Carbon 90

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 at 18:02 Quote
[Quote="RollinFoSho"]
photo

FYP

photo

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 at 18:54 Quote
Cedric's new.....

photo

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 at 20:32 Quote
Anyone know when the Live Valve release is?

O+
Posted: Aug 15, 2017 at 20:38 Quote
Apparently next year

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.055580
Mobile Version of Website