Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Author Message
Posted: Apr 13, 2018 at 4:56 Quote
marin8ted wrote:

Is that the new Marin Wolf Ridge? Whip

Posted: Apr 15, 2018 at 15:50 Quote
literally just shot that guy an offer on that firebird

Posted: Apr 15, 2018 at 18:29 Quote
Enduro43 wrote:

rode that exact bike yesterday.

Posted: Apr 15, 2018 at 21:14 Quote
Sweet bikes to be honest

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 16:23 Quote
Enduro43 wrote:
Commencal Meta 29
Looks like 29”, I wonder when we’ll hear more about this

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 16:39 Quote
JEFF231 wrote:
Enduro43 wrote:
Commencal Meta 29
Looks like 29”, I wonder when we’ll hear more about this

It is a 29. It's on the front page.

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 18:21 Quote
sosburn wrote:
JEFF231 wrote:
Enduro43 wrote:
Commencal Meta 29
Looks like 29”, I wonder when we’ll hear more about this

It is a 29. It's on the front page.
I’m dumb haha, that thing looks rad though!

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 19:21 Quote
Looks like it has bump stops for a dual crown fork

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 20:17 Quote
Speaking of which, has anyone seen a Slayer run a dual crown? Been thinking of getting one of those 180mm Boxxer team's that came OEM on the Enduro Evo.

2018 Nomad DH

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 20:47 Quote
szot123 wrote:
Speaking of which, has anyone seen a Slayer run a dual crown? Been thinking of getting one of those 180mm Boxxer team's that came OEM on the Enduro Evo.

2018 Nomad DH

Hehe i know the owner of that. Guy is a shredder.

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 22:01 Quote
damn, the new ones look good

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 22:35 Quote
False wrote:
damn, the new ones look good

only the evo looks fun. The other two are just a blatant Orbea ripoff.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023238
Mobile Version of Website