Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 9:04 Quote
sherbet wrote:

Saddle angle aside.

it's my toy, I'm experimenting with a new saddle, totally different from the previous one ......
I wanted to reassure you that I brought it back to a more horizontal position ah ah ah

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 9:16 Quote
marin8ted wrote:
Thanks for posting my bike xD.

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 10:20 Quote
Freerider-09 wrote:
marin8ted wrote:
Thanks for posting my bike xD.
Well worthy tup

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 11:49 Quote
longjohnsilver63 wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Saddle angle aside.

it's my toy, I'm experimenting with a new saddle, totally different from the previous one ......
I wanted to reassure you that I brought it back to a more horizontal position ah ah ah
How do you like the expander cog? I'm thinking about the Wolftooth 44. Same setup with XTR and XX1 10-42.

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 6:10 Quote
What's up with the colour of the brakes on the Santacruz? Are they limited edition Formulas?

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 15:03 Quote
MikeAzBS wrote:
longjohnsilver63 wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Saddle angle aside.

How do you like the expander cog? I'm thinking about the Wolftooth 44. Same setup with XTR and XX1 10-42.

I don't know, the only expander I tried was the 11-42 of one up in 2014 ......
the cassette I have now is a Garbaruk 11-48

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 5:04 Quote
thats a real short dropper

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 5:16 Quote
Or just not extended

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 5:27 Quote
heinous wrote:
Or just not extended

If it isn’t, the owner has 9 foot legs...

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 10:21 Quote
Look at how high posts get in UCI DH. Putting it right against the frame isn't going to help for thigh steering and isn't always the best way to go.

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 10:57 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Look at how high posts get in UCI DH. Putting it right against the frame isn't going to help for thigh steering and isn't always the best way to go.

True, I don’t always like the post completely slammed and didn’t really realise why until someone posted about this before.

You steer with the legs more than you think

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 18:55 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
sherbet wrote:

True, I don’t always like the post completely slammed and didn’t really realise why until someone posted about this before.

You steer with the legs more than you think

true and it helps for tweaking the bike in the air a lot

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.031193
Mobile Version of Website