Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Sep 18, 2019 at 20:26 Quote
I moved my bronson to the high setting. .3 degrees difference at HTA and SA (non detectable) 4mm hight on bb (definitely less pedal strikes). When I get a new shock with a climb switch I’ll set it back to low as majority of low bb issues were climbing.

Posted: Sep 18, 2019 at 22:03 Quote
i move my bike into the High position sometimes but its only if im doing more of a cross country-esque ride. honestly i could care less about options like that though, if i could afford it id just have a dedicated xc bike

Posted: Sep 18, 2019 at 22:08 Quote
scjeremy wrote:
I moved my bronson to the high setting. .3 degrees difference at HTA and SA (non detectable) 4mm hight on bb (definitely less pedal strikes). When I get a new shock with a climb switch I’ll set it back to low as majority of low bb issues were climbing.

Additional ways to keep the bike higher in its travel:

• Higher spring rate with lower compression ratio. If you're using an air shock, you can raise the pressure a little and remove a volume reducer (if present). This can maintain the same total support from the spring (area under the spring force-displacement curve) with a higher average ride height.

• More low-speed compression damping.

Posted: Sep 18, 2019 at 23:23 Quote
While i still rode a banshee i used adjustable dropouts (10mm of BB adjustment and 1 degree of HA/SA) fairly regularly to raise - drop BB and adjust SA. Most of the time, bike was as low/slack as possible, but for long pedalling in the Apls i always switched to high/steeper position

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 2:14 Quote
I run my Rallon in the low setting for my local trails, but switch to the lower setting for rowdier riding. It doesn't pedal quite as well, but feels nicer on the steeps.

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 14:36 Quote
B650wagon wrote:

Front rotor too small, look at that cassette on the back then back to rotor, just looks wrong. But who f*cking cares?

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 14:38 Quote
You're right, the rotor just ruins it all for me Wink

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 20:42 Quote
at least they not looking pregnant.

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 21:16 Quote
mokydot wrote:
at least they not looking pregnant.

.....what

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 6:39 Quote
The seat tube angle of the revel looks incredibly slack next to the forbidden

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 7:01 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
The seat tube angle of the revel looks incredibly slack next to the forbidden
i like that the XL forbidden has an actual sta that is almost its effective sta.

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 7:02 Quote
Pretty impressive.. These things dont matter so much to me at 5'10".. but if you were 6'2" I could see that being very important

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017893
Mobile Version of Website