Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Author Message
Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 14:39 Quote
Silver Lyric would look good on this

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 15:27 Quote
Ibis looks amazing AF, but AXS is breaking ideology of affordability along with ee crankset.

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 15:44 Quote
marin8ted wrote:
AF photos

Sweet bike, but sexiest?? To each their own I suppose.

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 15:45 Quote
alexgosu wrote:
Ibis looks amazing AF, but AXS is breaking ideology of affordability along with ee crankset.

With the updated geometry and kinematics, the AF is simply the better version of the Ripmo, for my taste, so it deserves to be dressed up as much as any bike.

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 16:47 Quote
marin8ted wrote:

cant wait for my frame to arrive in 2020 Drool

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 16:47 Quote
B650wagon wrote:
Silver Lyric would look good on this

red lyrik would be better

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 17:53 Quote
Come on you slooths I know someone has some juicy rumors about high pivot bikes Whip

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 18:08 Quote
Have a look at Deviates Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/B39J0M1H7TM/?igshid=1fi0u8n88r9da

29er HSP trail bike, the highlander project.

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 20:18 Quote
R-M-R wrote:
alexgosu wrote:
Ibis looks amazing AF, but AXS is breaking ideology of affordability along with ee crankset.

With the updated geometry and kinematics, the AF is simply the better version of the Ripmo, for my taste, so it deserves to be dressed up as much as any bike.

This.

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 21:16 Quote
Purpledragonslayer wrote:
Come on you slooths I know someone has some juicy rumors about high pivot bikes Whip

forbidden druid

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 0:03 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
Have a look at Deviates Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/B39J0M1H7TM/?igshid=1fi0u8n88r9da

29er HSP trail bike, the highlander project.

Very interesting, thank you!

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 0:04 Quote
sosburn wrote:
Purpledragonslayer wrote:
Come on you slooths I know someone has some juicy rumors about high pivot bikes Whip

forbidden druid

My favorite looking bike right now! I need moar travel tho...

Posted: Oct 26, 2019 at 9:35 Quote
Enduro43 wrote:

All the dentist money


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022345
Mobile Version of Website