Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
O+
Posted: Nov 15, 2019 at 14:45 Quote
shirk-007 wrote:
matt-15 wrote:
This thread has just become a circlejerk of Yeti's and Santa Cruz's, with the occasional raw aluminum frame from other brands

This.

photo

A bike picture to stay on topic so the "stay on topic" police don't get mad.

super hot

O+
Posted: Nov 15, 2019 at 18:48 Quote
if that was a silver pike upfront it would be almost perfect

O+
Posted: Nov 15, 2019 at 20:36 Quote
traqs wrote:
*garmin on the headtube*

Ha

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 8:58 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
matt-15 wrote:
This thread has just become a circlejerk of Yeti's and Santa Cruz's, with the occasional raw aluminum frame from other brands

The last 20 pages have seen alot more Transitions, Evils and Ibis's than SC bikes. In fact there was only 1 SC ...certainly has been alot of Yetis though that's for true.
gnarnaimo the solution for your "problem" starts to post some of the non TR,Yetis and SC that you see on the net and post them here Smile

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 11:08 Quote
Enduro43 wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
matt-15 wrote:

The last 20 pages have seen alot more Transitions, Evils and Ibis's than SC bikes. In fact there was only 1 SC ...certainly has been alot of Yetis though that's for true.
gnarnaimo the solution for your "problem" starts to post some of the non TR,Yetis and SC that you see on the net and post them here Smile

Which I have been doing.. Also I stated the lack of SC, not abundance.

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 11:14 Quote
rtclark wrote:
photo

Yeah, why not

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 12:52 Quote
Feel like it would be so much better with black tires. Really dig the color scheme other then the tires

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 12:56 Quote
yeah the white tires just make it look like some department store bike. sad cause thats a pretty sick frame paintjob

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 13:22 Quote
Somehow I support Barbie's Megatower.

photo
photo

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 14:19 Quote
robnow wrote:
Somehow I support Barbie's Megatower.

photo
photo

I know I'm the one that said this place is a circlejerk of Santa Cruz's, but THAT is one sexy bike

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 14:32 Quote
That is really hot, even if I'm wishy washy about the tires..works with that bike pretty well

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 14:44 Quote
I think the tires would look cooler if they were just reverse white wall. No skin wall. Just solid white with Onza in black. 4 color breaks on an already eye catching/odd tire is a little too busy for my taste.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.054164
Mobile Version of Website