Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 2:56 Quote
Hope brakes more reliable? Shut the front door. They just look pretty. If they worked as good as they look no one would buy anything else. Hope is good but brakes need to work

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 7:01 Quote
I just wish they had a bleed port at the lever. I ran the E3’s for a few years and recently switched to the Quadiums. They’re very similar, but I like the cleaner bleeds.

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 10:19 Quote
rtclark wrote:

That is super f*cking hot

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 10:22 Quote
Photoshop it with regular black tires and less red at the controls it would look pretty damn good. At least it’s different.

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 11:33 Quote
im loving the non turquoise yetis lately

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 15:21 Quote
chunter wrote:
rtclark wrote:

That is super f*cking hot

Badass

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 16:04 Quote
I'd love to see that with black tires..Wink

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 8:31 Quote
that aluminum bronson is sick even with the SC stickers on what I'm pretty sure are not SC rims Razz

i really want to try one of those new Banshees

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 10:20 Quote

Limited Team Hazzard Edition bikes. Supposedly only 10 of each model (Switch and Alpine). Also looks to have a new formula coil shock on it. Pretty sick build, I don't know that I would change anything on the spec. Only the colors I am not a huge fan of.

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 10:48 Quote
sosburn wrote:
that aluminum bronson is sick even with the SC stickers on what I'm pretty sure are not SC rims Razz

Same, my Prime was one of my favorite bikes ever! I don’t even know where to buy one, their site sucks

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 11:03 Quote
mixmastamikal wrote:

Limited Team Hazzard Edition bikes. Supposedly only 10 of each model (Switch and Alpine). Also looks to have a new formula coil shock on it. Pretty sick build, I don't know that I would change anything on the spec. Only the colors I am not a huge fan of.

Only thing I'd change is the frame

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 11:13 Quote
chunter wrote:
sosburn wrote:

Same, my Prime was one of my favorite bikes ever! I don’t even know where to buy one, their site sucks

I know, i was trying to buy a Titan frame but simply couldnt find one within a 5hr driving range so ended up with something else

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 11:17 Quote
I'm digging that Bronson. Looks great and I like those Santa Cruz decals on it. Should the dropper match the fork? Or vice versa? Or does it matter?

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015303
Mobile Version of Website