Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 15:34 Quote
Golly, I almost forgot how sensitive people are on the internet.

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 15:43 Quote
PHeller wrote:
I got you:

Eleven six would join all the silver nicely

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 15:43 Quote
I think an EXT would look even better . . .

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 15:45 Quote
garrisond5 wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
garrisond5 wrote:

Thanks Bro! I did not know the dangers...HAHA!

The wheels are Velocity Blunt SS on DT aerolites and Onyx Vespers. ALL chrome/silver because black is boring.

I like chrome but everything chrome/silver is a little much. Chrome rims, silver spokes, silver fork with some black nipples and black hubs to break it up would have been better IMO. Just a little more black to match the stanchions. It’s a classic example of falling into the trap of going with everything (insert colour here) cuz everything is available in (insert colour here). That said everyone’s vision is different and it’s still a cool ride, enjoy it.
I didn't "fall into a trap" I knew exactly what I wanted and the look I was after. Walk into any bike shop in the world and count the mountain bikes on the floor with black hubs. If I wanted boring ass black I would still be riding the stock wheels. Carry on with your boring brain, I think differently.

Have you not been in this thread before? Some seriously nice bikes get dogged on hard here. And your bikes is very nice. need a black or silver shock to complete the package.

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 15:52 Quote
Never been one for raw rims but that’s me. I would have done black.

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 16:01 Quote
Settle down son, it’s only an opinion. If that’s the look you were going for you succeeded. But hey, consider this a life lesson. Post your own bike up to be judged on a public forum and be prepared that not everyone will like exactly what you built.

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 16:24 Quote
I really like silver hubs as well I have exact same Onyx Vesper's on my new bike.

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 16:38 Quote
silver rims just look weird to me. i really want to like them but i just see the early 2000's aluminum rims every time instead

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 16:47 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
Settle down son, it’s only an opinion. If that’s the look you were going for you succeeded. It really is a shame it’s the older outdated scout and not the new better looking one too.
But hey, consider this a life lesson. Post your own bike up to be judged on a public forum and be prepared that not everyone will like exactly what you built.
it's not a scout. Aaaaand the very next day and YOUR bike is outdated!! HAHAHAHA!!! That's called Karma ! LMFAO!

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 16:49 Quote
mixmastamikal wrote:
I think an EXT would look even better . . .
I agree completely. I don't think the short travel linear suspension design would work with a coil though.

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 17:25 Quote

Honestly one of the sickest bikes i have ever seen, really sad i don't see Saracen getting much love on this page. I have got one but why are they such a rare bike to see ?

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 17:54 Quote
garrisond5 wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
Settle down son, it’s only an opinion. If that’s the look you were going for you succeeded. It really is a shame it’s the older outdated scout and not the new better looking one too.
But hey, consider this a life lesson. Post your own bike up to be judged on a public forum and be prepared that not everyone will like exactly what you built.
it's not a scout.

My bad, not a Scout.
My own ride has silver hubs so I do like silver as well just not ALL the parts silver. Anyway this is a waste of time. Carry on.

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 19:08 Quote
I wanna add some fuel to the fire. Not a fan of the silver rims really but I think the rear shock stands out more. I'd slap a EXT on there. Form over function right??

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 19:19 Quote
David9180 wrote:

Kashima looks average here / all the time. A black shock would look much better.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015951
Mobile Version of Website