Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 11:50 Quote
chunter wrote:
rtclark wrote:
photo

Near thread ender for me, absolutely gorgeous

Stellar

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 11:57 Quote
rtclark wrote:
photo

Super nice!! One of the nicest and sharpest Scotts I've seen in a while. Wonder if they are going to add an EXT fork when available?

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 12:28 Quote
That green nicolai is mine. thanks for posting it! I've only ridden it once since finishing it but was impressed with the geometry and suspension platform. the level of detail on the parts of the frame and the overall finish is far beyond anything I've purchased in the past. very impressed with nicolai so far.

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 12:44 Quote
rtclark wrote:
photo

Blacked out tires and number plate. Is that a pro bike?

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 14:26 Quote
Seattube looks like 79 degrees.

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 14:29 Quote
PHeller wrote:
Blacked out tires and number plate. Is that a pro bike?

Jose Borges

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 14:42 Quote
that ransom has my rotor bolts fully torqued!

good god Drool

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 15:13 Quote
poncho467 wrote:
That green nicolai is mine. thanks for posting it! I've only ridden it once since finishing it but was impressed with the geometry and suspension platform. the level of detail on the parts of the frame and the overall finish is far beyond anything I've purchased in the past. very impressed with nicolai so far.

Very nice bike! Thinking about one for myself.
What size is this? You ordered a shorter seat tube? What is the new measurement?

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 15:20 Quote
I think I already posted this one but this Ransom looks awesome too. Just got a new bike but damn if I am not tempted to get one. Saw a raw alu one the other day with some custom rim decals and it looked so sick.

photo

photo

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 16:32 Quote
maltes wrote:
poncho467 wrote:

Very nice bike! Thinking about one for myself.
What size is this? You ordered a shorter seat tube? What is the new measurement?

Its a medium. I asked them to omit the gussets between seat tube and top tube. I dont like the way they look. They increased the wall thickness of the seat tube and decreased it to 410mm. Its a 30.9mm inner diameter now. That extra material made me decide to remove the weird bolt-on shock reinforcing bracket. When you look at it in person it seems like a gimmick anyway

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 16:44 Quote
What's that sucker weigh? I know some of the Saturns are pretty light for alloy.

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 22:37 Quote
mixmastamikal wrote:
I think I already posted this one but this Ransom looks awesome too. Just got a new bike but damn if I am not tempted to get one. Saw a raw alu one the other day with some custom rim decals and it looked so sick.

photo

photo

Winner winner chicken dinner !

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 1:59 Quote
poncho467 wrote:
Its a medium. I asked them to omit the gussets between seat tube and top tube. I dont like the way they look. They increased the wall thickness of the seat tube and decreased it to 410mm. Its a 30.9mm inner diameter now. That extra material made me decide to remove the weird bolt-on shock reinforcing bracket. When you look at it in person it seems like a gimmick anyway

Thanks for the information. Very good ideas IMO.

O+
Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 5:14 Quote
PHeller wrote:
What's that sucker weigh? I know some of the Saturns are pretty light for alloy.

I'm hoping for less than 30 but really dont know yet

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.049107
Mobile Version of Website