Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Author Message
Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 1:59 Quote
poncho467 wrote:
Its a medium. I asked them to omit the gussets between seat tube and top tube. I dont like the way they look. They increased the wall thickness of the seat tube and decreased it to 410mm. Its a 30.9mm inner diameter now. That extra material made me decide to remove the weird bolt-on shock reinforcing bracket. When you look at it in person it seems like a gimmick anyway

Thanks for the information. Very good ideas IMO.

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 5:14 Quote
PHeller wrote:
What's that sucker weigh? I know some of the Saturns are pretty light for alloy.

I'm hoping for less than 30 but really dont know yet

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 10:27 Quote
Shock looks out of place on a bike with Kashima dropper and fork, not to mention the orange.

The X2 different shade of coating, along with being black instead of orange, really makes matchy matchy difficult.

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 10:36 Quote
PHeller wrote:
Shock looks out of place on a bike with Kashima dropper and fork, not to mention the orange.

The X2 different shade of coating, along with being black instead of orange, really makes matchy matchy difficult.

seems like only the pros get matching kashima X2s

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 10:47 Quote
I'm kinda surprised that we don't see more of these "dream builds" with more attention to detail. I mean, if you're gonna spend $7k on a bike, why not go hole hog and get a black CSU for your 36 and a black dropper. Although the orange is still going to stand out like a sore thumb, at least you'll be riding something different.

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 10:57 Quote
PHeller wrote:
I'm kinda surprised that we don't see more of these "dream builds" with more attention to detail. I mean, if you're gonna spend $7k on a bike, why not go hole hog and get a black CSU for your 36 and a black dropper. Although the orange is still going to stand out like a sore thumb, at least you'll be riding something different.

Is this the full Monty?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-chxXqj7Mu/?igshid=v8sau50jtkqu

Posted: Apr 2, 2020 at 2:08 Quote
taifi wrote:
marko369 wrote:
rtclark wrote:


Best looking Cube I’ve ever seen

yeah..that were my thought exactly...how design and parts can change a bike.

I went to check it on Cube web site. It the suspension only (and nice photo angle) thats it...


2 completly different bikes O_o

Posted: Apr 2, 2020 at 2:44 Quote
It doesn't look bad as stock either! Still the best looking bike Cube has ever made.

Posted: Apr 2, 2020 at 2:47 Quote
Just fork and shock? Hardly different?

Posted: Apr 2, 2020 at 7:20 Quote
Yep, both are best looking cubes I’ve ever seen.

Posted: Apr 2, 2020 at 10:52 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
PHeller wrote:
I'm kinda surprised that we don't see more of these "dream builds" with more attention to detail. I mean, if you're gonna spend $7k on a bike, why not go hole hog and get a black CSU for your 36 and a black dropper. Although the orange is still going to stand out like a sore thumb, at least you'll be riding something different.

Is this the full Monty?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-chxXqj7Mu/?igshid=v8sau50jtkqu

I can dig it. Although I was never a fan of the Mojo's lines.

Posted: Apr 3, 2020 at 12:42 Quote
I'm not sure about the pedals and it's a shame he didn't lower the saddle a tad for the photos...but damn, that's beautiful. Drool


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015935
Mobile Version of Website