Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Apr 3, 2020 at 12:48 Quote
Aluminum bikes in black to look like carbon and carbon bikes in silver to look like aluminum. What a time to be alive!

Posted: Apr 3, 2020 at 13:00 Quote
R-M-R wrote:
Aluminum bikes in black to look like carbon and carbon bikes in silver to look like aluminum. What a time to be alive!

What a time indeed. Nurse Jail Frown

Posted: Apr 3, 2020 at 14:13 Quote
commental wrote:
I'm not sure about the pedals and it's a shame he didn't lower the saddle a tad for the photos...but damn, that's beautiful. Drool

It's Caro Gherig's bike. I don't think she cares too much about lowering her seat while on a ride to please the likes of us.

Posted: Apr 3, 2020 at 18:40 Quote
rtclark wrote:

Does she have to dislocate her thumb each time to reach that dropper lever or is it just the camera angle? Awesome looking bike

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 9:27 Quote
commental wrote:
I'm not sure about the pedals and it's a shame he didn't lower the saddle a tad for the photos...but damn, that's beautiful. Drool

JFC it's a god damn AM bike. It goes up hills. In order to go up hills, it's gotta have proper seat post height.

These aren't kids bikes. They aren't DH bikes. They aren't BMX bikes. Get over this idea that in order for a bike too be pretty it's gotta resemble something it's not.

Saddle height detracting from aesthetic qualities of bike intended to run such a saddle height...ridiculous!

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 9:39 Quote
Sorry I've upset you so much dude.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 10:06 Quote
PHeller wrote:
commental wrote:

JFC it's a god damn AM bike. It goes up hills. In order to go up hills, it's gotta have proper seat post height.

These aren't kids bikes. They aren't DH bikes. They aren't BMX bikes. Get over this idea that in order for a bike too be pretty it's gotta resemble something it's not.

Saddle height detracting from aesthetic qualities of bike intended to run such a saddle height...ridiculous!

Straight savage truth bomb.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 10:09 Quote
PHeller wrote:
commental wrote:

Well somebody takes the thread a bit too seriously....

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 10:24 Quote
This is Niconj's bike, radest bike I've seen in a while. The ultimate Frankenbike.

Formula Coil Fork
Cascade Link
Trickstuff Diretissimma Master Cylinder with Hope V4 Caliper
Shimano / AXS drivetrain
Newmen rims & hubs with Pi rope textile spokes.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 10:29 Quote
yeah that thing is sweet. Needs an Intend hover shock to complete the euro build

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 11:27 Quote
diego-b wrote:
PHeller wrote:
commental wrote:

Sexiest enduro/am thread is the page were on. Line up tires, level cranks, nice photo quality & backdrops, riser vs flat bar, short stems, moulded chain stay protector vs tube, sort the cables, good color scheme, and yes leveling the seat out to the bar height does improve aesthetics and the sexy look. Obviously the bikes owner wasn’t shooting for this thread but still a valid critique.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 13:52 Quote
scjeremy wrote:
diego-b wrote:
PHeller wrote:

Sexiest enduro/am thread is the page were on. Line up tires, level cranks, nice photo quality & backdrops, riser vs flat bar, short stems, moulded chain stay protector vs tube, sort the cables, good color scheme, and yes leveling the seat out to the bar height does improve aesthetics and the sexy look. Obviously the bikes owner wasn’t shooting for this thread but still a valid critique.
A Lamborghini is sexy even if its covered in Mud and has mismatched tires

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 14:00 Quote

https://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Loannes192,52105/setup,41154

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 14:41 Quote
That one is pretty cool. I would never buy one, but cool nonetheless.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025130
Mobile Version of Website