Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: May 3, 2021 at 7:47 Quote
fredro wrote:
photo
photo
photo
photo

1. red pedals, blue stem!? wot.

2. A little loud for my taste, but looks nice and the reds match at least.

3. If only it had a black Lyrik, would look incredible.

4. If you got rid of ALL of the green for black, especially the spokes and grips, then it would be quite nice.

Here's some bikes to lighten the negativity Big Grin Big Grin

photo

photo

photo

O+
Posted: May 4, 2021 at 15:45 Quote
2021 altitude frame or 2020 SB165 frame?

Altitude comes with a Float X2 and the 165 a DHX2.

O+
Posted: May 4, 2021 at 15:54 Quote
kilo11 wrote:

Wrong thread

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 23:11 Quote
kilo11 wrote:

165 is the nicer looking imo if that helps

O+
Posted: May 5, 2021 at 8:15 Quote
Hard disagree.

I love bikes that look spindly but are burly.
2021 Rocky Mountain Altitude

O+
Posted: May 5, 2021 at 8:16 Quote
yeah the altitude (and most of the new rockys) are way better looking than the yetis. Too bad they cost around the same for a frameset now

O+
Posted: May 5, 2021 at 8:49 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
yeah the altitude (and most of the new rockys) are way better looking than the yetis. Too bad they cost around the same for a frameset now

That's kind of where I'm at. the Yeti is less than $100 more than the RM. Both are dope af

O+
Posted: May 5, 2021 at 10:01 Quote
kilo11 wrote:
newbermuda wrote:

That's kind of where I'm at. the Yeti is less than $100 more than the RM. Both are dope af

If resale means anything to you, the Yeti will probably have more residual value when it comes to move on to your next bike.

That being said I personally prefer the looks and the ride of the Altitude, but that's me.

O+
Posted: May 5, 2021 at 10:05 Quote
kilo11 wrote:
newbermuda wrote:

the other nice thing is that you can buy a secondary smaller shock and make the altitude into an instinct. not sure you can do that with any of the current yetis.

O+
Posted: May 5, 2021 at 16:30 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
kilo11 wrote:
newbermuda wrote:

the other nice thing is that you can buy a secondary smaller shock and make the altitude into an instinct. not sure you can do that with any of the current yetis.

That's actually something I didn't even consider. It's very cool that they use the same frame

O+
Posted: May 6, 2021 at 13:42 Quote
damn that red 38 though

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.045141
Mobile Version of Website