Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Nov 3, 2021 at 10:43 Quote
Would a Yeti SB140 be a good "jib" bike?

Posted: Nov 3, 2021 at 10:46 Quote
v4 5010 rider here. Giant BMX status.

Posted: Nov 3, 2021 at 10:46 Quote
sherbet wrote:
v4 5010 rider here. Giant BMX status.
How tall are you and what size are you riding?

Posted: Nov 3, 2021 at 10:48 Quote
6'2", medium. Have almost flat 3'd the damn thing.

Posted: Nov 3, 2021 at 10:55 Quote
sherbet wrote:
6'2", medium. Have almost flat 3'd the damn thing.
Wow! I think thats the bike im gonna get

O+
Posted: Nov 3, 2021 at 14:40 Quote
Jeff Kendal-Weed jibs the hell out of a lot of bikes.

O+
Posted: Nov 3, 2021 at 15:19 Quote
fredro wrote:
photo

I may be in the minority here, but this bike would be more appealing to me without the electronic stuff

O+
Posted: Nov 3, 2021 at 15:23 Quote
I agree with you completely. I think it is a dumb system personally.

O+
Posted: Nov 3, 2021 at 15:28 Quote
Curious how long they plan on supporting the technology before it becomes obsolete.

Also if you are tying your fork to the app I would assume they would have your fork "usage" and maintenance history.

O+
Posted: Nov 3, 2021 at 16:00 Quote
hayden4x wrote:
fredro wrote:
[PI=][/PI]

I may be in the minority here, but this bike would be more appealing to me without the electronic stuff

Not sure about minority status but I agree. I don't see appeal in having to keep things charged or installing updates eventually. Cables are fine.

Posted: Nov 3, 2021 at 22:49 Quote
I’m not quite sold on the flight attendant stuff just yet, but my AXS stuff is irreplaceable. Love my AXS!

Posted: Nov 4, 2021 at 1:33 Quote
Haven’t tried flight attendant, but I did try E:i a few years ago. From chats with sram reps it sounds similar, but the system is lead by the position/speed of the bike, rather than the initial hit to the fork.

Whilst riding it is wasn’t particularly impressed to be honest, didn’t feel like it was doing anything extra. Then I went back to a bike that didn’t have it and it was pretty clear that it was doing stuff, the bike just felt less efficient, as I was just leaving the suss fully open all the time.

Not sure I’d pay top dollar to have it back, mind…

O+
Posted: Nov 4, 2021 at 8:37 Quote
fredro wrote:
I’m not quite sold on the flight attendant stuff just yet, but my AXS stuff is irreplaceable. Love my AXS!

Yeah I also love the AXS shifting. Definitely would be hard for me to go back to cable after using it. I am pretty confident the Flight Attendant is simply a transition medium while a fully dynamic "live valve" type system is being developed. It at least establishes rock shox as having a first iteration of a wireless suspension product on the market.

Posted: Nov 4, 2021 at 8:51 Quote
notsosikmik wrote:
fredro wrote:

Yeah I also love the AXS shifting. Definitely would be hard for me to go back to cable after using it. I am pretty confident the Flight Attendant is simply a transition medium while a fully dynamic "live valve" type system is being developed. It at least establishes rock shox as having a first iteration of a wireless suspension product on the market.
What do you mean? My suspension is wireless!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.054151
Mobile Version of Website