Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Author Message
Posted: May 19, 2022 at 12:48 Quote
I would like to see it without the white lines, only colors and patterns. Looks already great imho.

Posted: May 19, 2022 at 12:51 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
Pretty cool, but it looks like a bass fishing lure.
I suspect that's the point.

Posted: May 19, 2022 at 13:00 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Pike lowers?

No, it's a custom chromed Lyric

https://www.instagram.com/p/CInFhCyjbEm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Posted: May 19, 2022 at 13:11 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
Pretty cool, but it looks like a bass fishing lure.
I suspect that's the point.

I do too. But it’s an odd choice of inspiration for bike paint job. I mean I’ve seen race car themed bikes before, but never a fishing lure themed bike. It’s not bad, just different. And I suppose that’s also the point.

Posted: May 19, 2022 at 13:41 Quote
It's just a trout custom paint isn't it ?
There has already been others like that https://www.pinkbike.com/news/niner-trout-9-rdo-tony-bauman-2019.html

Posted: May 19, 2022 at 14:18 Quote

I get such strong Pole vibes from this ActoFive. It's like a Pole was reincarnated but with far better aesthetics.

Posted: May 19, 2022 at 14:19 Quote
Red-October wrote:

If a 180mm bike could ever look like it weighs 25lbs, this would be it.

Although not sure what's going on with the seatpost.

EDIT: it's an Eightpin's integrated post.

Posted: May 19, 2022 at 14:29 Quote
Red-October wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Pike lowers?

No, it's a custom chromed Lyric

https://www.instagram.com/p/CInFhCyjbEm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Dang dang dang dang.

Posted: May 19, 2022 at 14:35 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Red-October wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Pike lowers?

No, it's a custom chromed Lyric

https://www.instagram.com/p/CInFhCyjbEm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Dang dang dang dang.

Love it. Just got some Black Chrome Onyx hubs for my DH bike build and they would match that really well. Can't wait to show it to you guys. Might be good enough for sexiest DH bike thread I hope.

Posted: May 19, 2022 at 16:23 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Pike lowers?


Posted: May 19, 2022 at 22:03 Quote
Wouldn't work.

The stanchions would bottom out. Giggity.

You could run Pike CSU with Lyrik lowers, but not the other way around.

Posted: May 19, 2022 at 23:39 Quote
PHeller wrote:
Red-October wrote:

If a 180mm bike could ever look like it weighs 25lbs, this would be it.

Although not sure what's going on with the seatpost.

EDIT: it's an Eightpin's integrated post.

More info on this would be welcome. I thought that Eightpins needed special frame to fit it. Hell I held it and i have no idea how to fit it in a frame that is not able to anchor it down. Did this guy drill his frame? I do not see any bolts around the BB that would point to this

Posted: May 20, 2022 at 2:09 Quote


The amount of billet ought to give this away.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016914
Mobile Version of Website