Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Jun 30, 2022 at 17:52 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
notsosikmik wrote:
What do you have against ENVE?

Purely visual, the products look dated rather than timeless , how to take your bike back half a decade ..minimum

haha Ouch Truth stab.

Posted: Jun 30, 2022 at 18:28 Quote
I can appreciate that paint job, but there's something off about the silhouette, standover maybe, fork offset maybe, shock position maybe. Something about it makes me question if it will ever actually be ridden on dirt? Cool garage decor though.

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 7:46 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
Soupherb wrote:

What ring is that? Drool

Absolute Black I think, angle making it look more custom than it is. Sharp combo though

awh bummer. #absolutecheese

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 8:01 Quote
I have had tons of Absolute Black rings and never a sing issue.

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 8:05 Quote
Tsoxbhk wrote:

+1

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 8:08 Quote
Tsoxbhk wrote:

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 8:35 Quote
Soupherb wrote:

I am 100% into this. I don't think you can ever go wrong with a black frame and polished parts.

O+
Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 8:48 Quote
I like that bike a lot but would look way better with black fork legs IMO.

As for the ENVE wheels I do see what you are saying. They have stayed with that same tri pattern design for a really long time and now that you say it it does look dated. I have a set of the AM 30's and I do think they look a lot better.

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 9:23 Quote
Tsoxbhk wrote:

I've seen more photos of AB rings singing flat than any other ring Wink

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 11:30 Quote
Enve needs to drop down to just one logo sticker and make it 3/4 the size of the current ones. Then they won't look dated. But them everyone won't instantly know you run Enve.

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 13:04 Quote
notsosikmik wrote:
I like that bike a lot but would look way better with black fork legs IMO.

As for the ENVE wheels I do see what you are saying. They have stayed with that same tri pattern design for a really long time and now that you say it it does look dated. I have a set of the AM 30's and I do think they look a lot better.

Yes, that’s significantly better. Can’t stand ‘shouty’ for at least 12months of the year lol I’ve seen some really good custom ones that are both appealing & unique.
Largely, I think the enve monopoly on wheels at the time made them somewhat ubiquitous for many, most certainly myself , appearing on many unimaginative builds, where the wheels, no matter how good, just didn’t suit the bikes actual build . Not an issue now thank f*ck, but still you see an anomaly (rizzo - in this instance) coming in from another antiquated Enve timeline on some cyclic loop

Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 0:36 Quote
Soupherb wrote:

is that a ks dropper post?

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.028813
Mobile Version of Website