Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 3:06 Quote
renest wrote:
Soupherb wrote:

is that a ks dropper post?

I believe so, I have that exact dropper - looks like he polished the collar or was able to acquire a silver version. Mines red, my lever has been polished , red removed

Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 4:17 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
renest wrote:
Soupherb wrote:

I believe so, I have that exact dropper - looks like he polished the collar or was able to acquire a silver version. Mines red, my lever has been polished , red removed

https://kssuspension.com/product/dropzone/

the new ones have a silver collar! sadly there is so little choice of paddle actuated posts. I guess its just a thing to get used to. Would be perfect to have longer ones for more freeridy builds

Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 4:42 Quote
renest wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
renest wrote:

https://kssuspension.com/product/dropzone/

the new ones have a silver collar! sadly there is so little choice of paddle actuated posts. I guess its just a thing to get used to. Would be perfect to have longer ones for more freeridy builds

Lever can (& does occasionally) get caught up when wearing shorter shorts /riding techy sections / jumps

Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 8:32 Quote
dayum...speechless over the last several pages. nice shit Salute

Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 9:53 Quote
Same feels!! That Tranny is rad!!!

Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 10:01 Quote
adm750 wrote:
dayum...speechless over the last several pages. nice shit Salute

whattheheel wrote:
Same feels!! That Tranny is rad!!!

Loads of amazing builds out there currently, I can’t keep up with them to be honest lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.039406
Mobile Version of Website