Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Jul 7, 2022 at 8:00 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
Anyone here actually bought a steel enduro bike?

What is the best steel enduro bike?

They might look good, but I wouldn’t part with wedge to ride one. Better bikes available that are cheaper, I’d rather ride a bike that functions over a ‘pretty’ bike

No malice , just posing the question
Hi.

For me my bike was built to my exact specifications, it was powder coated the exact color I wanted. With a few exceptions the build is exactly the components I wanted. This is a forever bike for me. I'll ride it until it's no longer feasible.

On the trail it's everything I've wanted. The ride quality is different then any off the shelf bike I've ridden whether it be carbon dream machine or budget alloy ripper.

Appreciate all the feedback all

Posted: Jul 7, 2022 at 8:03 Quote
photo

Love this Transition , hoping to see more of it soon!

Dark pic, but if you know you know, mean, moody and well specced

Posted: Jul 8, 2022 at 14:29 Quote
RelapsedMandalorian wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
photo

photo

photo

That is fit! I might be biased though.

I feel like there's been a lot of huffy-looking paint going on in the past few pages. Wanted to stop for a second to say, "Wow! That's a pretty bike!" Love the lines.

Posted: Jul 8, 2022 at 14:39 Quote
VTwintips wrote:
RelapsedMandalorian wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
photo

photo

photo

That is fit! I might be biased though.

I feel like there's been a lot of huffy-looking paint going on in the past few pages. Wanted to stop for a second to say, "Wow! That's a pretty bike!" Love the lines.

I spend a fair bit of time sat with a beer in my cave staring at my Slayer. Full on love affair with it.

O+
Posted: Jul 12, 2022 at 9:39 Quote
It's different, weird and beautiful.

O+
Posted: Jul 12, 2022 at 18:27 Quote
Gotta give it to Nicolai to always be on the bleeding edge of trying stuff out for performance reasons.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.040083
Mobile Version of Website