Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Jul 6, 2022 at 18:00 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Anyone here actually bought a steel enduro bike?

What is the best steel enduro bike?

They might look good, but I wouldn’t part with wedge to ride one. Better bikes available that are cheaper, I’d rather ride a bike that functions over a ‘pretty’ bike

No malice , just posing the question
Hi.

For me my bike was built to my exact specifications, it was powder coated the exact color I wanted. With a few exceptions the build is exactly the components I wanted. This is a forever bike for me. I'll ride it until it's no longer feasible.

On the trail it's everything I've wanted. The ride quality is different then any off the shelf bike I've ridden whether it be carbon dream machine or budget alloy ripper.

Posted: Jul 7, 2022 at 8:00 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
Anyone here actually bought a steel enduro bike?

What is the best steel enduro bike?

They might look good, but I wouldn’t part with wedge to ride one. Better bikes available that are cheaper, I’d rather ride a bike that functions over a ‘pretty’ bike

No malice , just posing the question
Hi.

For me my bike was built to my exact specifications, it was powder coated the exact color I wanted. With a few exceptions the build is exactly the components I wanted. This is a forever bike for me. I'll ride it until it's no longer feasible.

On the trail it's everything I've wanted. The ride quality is different then any off the shelf bike I've ridden whether it be carbon dream machine or budget alloy ripper.

Appreciate all the feedback all

Posted: Jul 7, 2022 at 8:03 Quote

Love this Transition , hoping to see more of it soon!

Dark pic, but if you know you know, mean, moody and well specced

Posted: Jul 8, 2022 at 14:29 Quote
RelapsedMandalorian wrote:
Soupherb wrote:

That is fit! I might be biased though.

I feel like there's been a lot of huffy-looking paint going on in the past few pages. Wanted to stop for a second to say, "Wow! That's a pretty bike!" Love the lines.

Posted: Jul 8, 2022 at 14:39 Quote
VTwintips wrote:
RelapsedMandalorian wrote:
Soupherb wrote:

That is fit! I might be biased though.

I feel like there's been a lot of huffy-looking paint going on in the past few pages. Wanted to stop for a second to say, "Wow! That's a pretty bike!" Love the lines.

I spend a fair bit of time sat with a beer in my cave staring at my Slayer. Full on love affair with it.

Posted: Jul 12, 2022 at 9:39 Quote
It's different, weird and beautiful.

Posted: Jul 12, 2022 at 18:27 Quote
Gotta give it to Nicolai to always be on the bleeding edge of trying stuff out for performance reasons.

Active Forum Threads
5 mins ago - Bosch kiox 3000 connection issues
1 hours ago - Continental Kryptotal Enduro Soft - your experience?
1 hours ago - Family BC trip next summer
2 hours ago - When to replace sealant?
2 hours ago - Trailforks Website Feedback & Suggestions
2 hours ago - Riders with V1 sentinel and cascade components link
2 hours ago - ColoRADo DH riders
2 hours ago - Buy a 2018 Mach 429 in 2022?
2 hours ago - Transition Spire - new long travel 29er
3 hours ago - Banshee Titan Owners
3 hours ago - TLD D3 Pad Liner
3 hours ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"
4 hours ago - Transition Sentinel
4 hours ago - 100 (or more) days of biking in 2022!
4 hours ago - Best Bike for the Price?
4 hours ago - Herbalist To Bring Back Lost Lover +27768521739 Springs Love Spells Caster
5 hours ago - Sangoma To Bring Back Lost Lover +27768521739 Durban Love Spells Caster
5 hours ago - Sangoma To Bring Back Lost Lover +27768521739 Cape Town Love Spells Caster
5 hours ago - Sangoma To Bring Back Lost Lover +27768521739 Soweto Love Spells Caster
5 hours ago - Sangoma To Bring Back Lost Lover +27768521739 Pretoria Love Spells Caster
5 hours ago - Sangoma To Bring Back Lost Lover +27768521739 Johannesburg Love Spells Caster
5 hours ago - Elite/expert racers of pinkbike...what is your mindset when racing. How fast are you going?
5 hours ago - Sangoma To Bring Back Lost Lover +27768521739 Tembisa Love Spells Caster
5 hours ago - Pregnancy Spells Canada +1 929 335 6292 Fertility Spells to get pregnant.
5 hours ago - Pregnancy Spells United States +1 929 335 6292 Fertility Spells to get pregnant.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.020429
Mobile Version of Website