Whats the worst bmx make?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Whats the worst bmx make?
Posted: Oct 25, 2011 at 16:14 Quote
i got a khe and its great , is everyone forgeting haro?

Posted: Oct 26, 2011 at 2:12 Quote
haro? whats wrong with haro and premium theres worse out there than that

Posted: Nov 3, 2011 at 12:07 Quote
osbornezo wrote:
haro? whats wrong with haro and premium theres worse out there than that
premium are good actualy they have the lightest bmx frame u can buy :L

Posted: Nov 3, 2011 at 12:23 Quote
Ruption. My mate has one and I hate it. I didn't use to like Stolen but they have got fairly decent now.

Posted: Nov 7, 2011 at 11:32 Quote
These are from hearsay and personal experience..

My experience: Subrosa (f*cked everything on my complete Salvador 2010.. Literally, everything), Eclat (Just the complex seat.. Become unattached from the built in seat-post?), Felt (They suck. Mind you, i have an aftermarket seat which is supercomfy and lasted forever! Also waterproof...) Primo (Good Products, the worst customer service.. ever. I have primo strands and didnt know what top cap to order, they refused to email me back. Their tyres also suck, and so do their cranks.)

Hearsay: Dk (Average quality price for not so good parts. I agree the Social cranks are good, because i know so many people who own them with no problem at all! But at the end of the day 99.9% of their parts suck ass.), Savage (Shit, but im buying some of their pegs because they are the same price for a pair compared to one stolen/g sport peg.) Gusset (Who actually buys their parts?!).. Thats all i can be bothered to think of atm.

Posted: Nov 7, 2011 at 11:44 Quote
luke2214 wrote:
My experience: Subrosa (f*cked everything on my complete Salvador 2010.. Literally, everything).
I really like Subrosa and havn't had any problems with my 2010 Salvador Street complete. Apart from grips wearing out and a snaped chain but those things wear out anyway

Posted: Nov 7, 2011 at 12:02 Quote
Shredder-boy wrote:
luke2214 wrote:
My experience: Subrosa (f*cked everything on my complete Salvador 2010.. Literally, everything).
I really like Subrosa and havn't had any problems with my 2010 Salvador Street complete. Apart from grips wearing out and a snaped chain but those things wear out anyway

My grips lasted the best of five minutes, The clamping area on the bars f*cked up from tightening them up just enough to stop them slipping, Hence got rid of the stem also, Forks lasted good, Front wheel bearing cone snapped off inside the hub, BB exploded and screeched, headset siezed for no reason even though i ride my bike everyday without fail (Mainly to school and back), Frame had a massive dent in it and i didnt drop on it that hard, seat padding peeled off, cranks lasted, pedal bearings went, and back wheel pfft. Piece of shit, the driver broke, aswell as the sealed bearings, buckled way to easily and even the cage which held the unsealed bearings in broke! Thats how shit they are.

Posted: Nov 7, 2011 at 12:09 Quote
Mines fine. I have had it around a year now. Sounds like someone doesn't look after their bikes!

Posted: Nov 7, 2011 at 12:10 Quote
Shredder-boy wrote:
Mines fine. I have had it around a year now. Sounds like someone doesn't look after their bikes!
I look after them alright! My bikes get serviced once every month? Maybe, you suck. Or you dont ride, probably both.

Posted: Nov 7, 2011 at 12:13 Quote
My mate also has a Subrosa and his is running fine aswell

Posted: Nov 7, 2011 at 12:15 Quote
Great. I know 3 other people with subrosas, and they've changed most of the parts because they have broke. They are a sucky brand, deal with it.

Posted: Nov 7, 2011 at 15:39 Quote
luke2214 wrote:
Great. I know 3 other people with subrosas, and they've changed most of the parts because they have broke. They are a sucky brand, deal with it.

What do you expect from a lowend lowpriced complete,save some money and put together a Subrosa using their aftermarket parts and you will see how strong their stuff is.

Posted: Nov 7, 2011 at 23:42 Quote
Well other completes have held up better than subrosa so.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005505
Mobile Version of Website