Whats the worst bmx make?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Whats the worst bmx make?
| Next Page
Posted: Apr 5, 2013 at 13:47 Quote
Ginoridesbikes wrote:
Urbaniste wrote:
I think Eastern could be a really great company, but their assumption of what riders want has always been that they want the lightest possible bike and that less weight is the ultimate goal (like they were road bikes or something), and in their pursuit of that, they go too far and make questionable stuff...

Otherwise they have great customer service, awesome upgrade/warranty policies, and their bikes feel awesome...they're just made of tin foil.

I think we'll see them doing differently with the whole Guerra/Ezra thing and they might come out a good company in the end. Especially with guys like McKeon, Poynter and Darden on the team/calling shots.
i had a grim reaper along time ago. before they cut the head tube.
it lasted ages took a real beating. i also had the stock eastern cranks they lasted a year. i was pretty happy running their stuff. and i dont really ride park. theres alot worse out there.

Their biggest downfall IMO is the apparent differences in QC..

Posted: Apr 5, 2013 at 14:48 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:
Ginoridesbikes wrote:
Urbaniste wrote:
I think Eastern could be a really great company, but their assumption of what riders want has always been that they want the lightest possible bike and that less weight is the ultimate goal (like they were road bikes or something), and in their pursuit of that, they go too far and make questionable stuff...

Otherwise they have great customer service, awesome upgrade/warranty policies, and their bikes feel awesome...they're just made of tin foil.

I think we'll see them doing differently with the whole Guerra/Ezra thing and they might come out a good company in the end. Especially with guys like McKeon, Poynter and Darden on the team/calling shots.
i had a grim reaper along time ago. before they cut the head tube.
it lasted ages took a real beating. i also had the stock eastern cranks they lasted a year. i was pretty happy running their stuff. and i dont really ride park. theres alot worse out there.

Their biggest downfall IMO is the apparent differences in QC..

That's true too. Some people swear by it, and some people have horror stories. I rode someone's Asesino a few years back and never wanted to get off of it.

I actually have a Night Train and a Slash 7 Air, and they've both been good...except for the Slash's design flaw where the back tire hits the seat tube....lol

Posted: Dec 21, 2015 at 14:23 Quote
mafia are f*cking great, they are one of the most popular brands for completes, and there parts are good

Posted: Dec 23, 2015 at 18:17 Quote
Mafia are the opposite of great, awful company, awful parts

Posted: Dec 30, 2015 at 19:25 Quote
hahaha Mafia bikes being good lol lol lol lol also that dude above you jjoxt is a schlepp in another thread he said "hi tensile steel maybe be heavier but it takes a better beating that cromoly" this is f*cking hilarious next he will be claiming thread on pegs work better at locking your wheels on for grinding lol lol lol lol

Posted: Nov 22, 2016 at 10:20 Quote
Mafia,stolen,khe,subrosa are all light makes but can't take a beating they are not the best option if your going for a good make its wethepeople or mongoose and I've had 15 bmx I'm a pro rider and I've been working at a bike shop for years now trust me

Posted: Nov 22, 2016 at 10:37 Quote
Holy shit this is an old thread.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009940
Mobile Version of Website