Fabien Barel

PB Forum :: Downhill
Fabien Barel
  • Previous Page
FL
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 15:59 Quote
Who is amazed by this guys riding? I am just watching his NWD 8 segment and it reminds me why I love mountain bikes so much. Even though he doesn't do a trick in the whole part it is still amazingly entertaining to watch who feels the same way?

PS: if anyone knows the song i would like it if you told me because i really want it on my Ipod?

Thanks

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 16:01 Quote
The song is starts with one, by shiney toy guns. Fabien is one of the world's best riders, hands down, but I dislike his style. Well, his jumping, actually. He kicks his rear end down when he lands, and it looks horrible. He's a great/stylish drifter, though.

O+
yah i agree that was a sweet segment one of my favorites. But i had barely even heard of him before.

jea his part in disorder 8 is sick

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 16:09 Quote
imspecialized9 wrote:
yah i agree that was a sweet segment one of my favorites. But i had barely even heard of him before.

hahahaha then you really have no idea what mountain biking is son.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 16:10 Quote
He's riding style is pure DH and he doesn't need to do all those fancy tricks.Barel is one off the best and he's riding style is great.

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 16:11 Quote
JonKranked wrote:
imspecialized9 wrote:

hahahaha then you really have no idea what mountain biking is son.

Maybe i dont watch as much vids and do more biking instead.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 18:08 Quote
yeah dude what a sick segy. Fabien kills it. Shiny Toy Guns- starts with one.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 18:16 Quote
OMG, dudes, i just watched nwd 8 and i swear that fabian barrels segment is truly the best downhill segment iv ever watched period. Im not much i a down hill guy, i mostly prefer slopestyle and dj's but that segment really uplifted my heart for true downhill mountain biking. I love the camera work when they they zoom in at slowmotion and then zoom out and back to normal speed, also the song is epic too. Fabian is such a good rider and this is segment was down right AMAZING.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 18:20 Quote
his part is awesome. right after i finished watching NWD 8 i went back to fabien's part and watched it like 5 times. its so amazing.. after watching his part i realized i definitely want to get into downhill.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 18:24 Quote
i honestly think the STG's made that segment. no doubt, barel is an incredible rider, but if they put some underground rap song or like...metal over his part, I wouldn't have thought much of it.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 18:25 Quote
Cove4Life wrote:
i honestly think the STG's made that segment. no doubt, barel is an incredible rider, but if they put like...some underground rap song or like...metal over his part, I wouldn't have thought much of it.
i sorta agree to that. but im not taking anything away from his riding. but the music goes with it soo well. great song. great rider.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 18:38 Quote
Barels section was so cheesy!!!!! and didn't show his skill at all! NWD should stick to jumping and freeride and let Earthed handle the dh stuff :]

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 19:06 Quote
freeridemassacre19 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
freeridemassacre19 wrote:

Alright! This is retarded. Pinkbike has become nothing but a breeding ground for immature kids that think they know everything about mountain biking. I have yet to see a thread on Pinkbike with no complaining, flaming, and arguing, not to mention how many times people get off topic. Slopestyle takes talent, Downhill takes talent, but you have to remember that it takes a different for each of them. Just because you prefer Downhill over Slopestyle does NOT mean that Slopestyle riders are "chumps". im not trying to disrespect any of the pinkbike staff at all, but if the mods don't crack down more, the mature, respectful, knowledgeable pinkbiker's will start to leave. And by the way, I know internet slang is cool but please put an effort in to speak proper English, this is NOT msn. Thank You.

Nice post man. I agree whole heartedly.
Thanks, hopefully one day someone will get through to these kids.

its people posting retarted comments at what other people say that starts that. its like u cant post a comment without someone trying to put u down

Posted: Dec 14, 2007 at 5:48 Quote
eblackwell wrote:
Who is amazed by this guys riding? I am just watching his NWD 8 segment and it reminds me why I love mountain bikes so much. Even though he doesn't do a trick in the whole part it is still amazingly entertaining to watch who feels the same way?

PS: if anyone knows the song i would like it if you told me because i really want it on my Ipod?

Thanks

don' know if any one has told you but the song is starts with one by shiny toy gun

p.s loved his part in nwd8 to amazing rider

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014067
Mobile Version of Website