Goggles, help me find some!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Goggles, help me find some!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 5, 2011 at 5:03 Quote
I'm looking for some cool goggles. I typically ride in hotter conditions when I need the goggles. So something that will suit that, and my desire to look awesome with some mirrored or polarized, or just colored lens.

I need new goggles and I want something bad-ass. I don't want to spend a whole lot of money but show me what you know, or give me a link and I'll check it out

Thanks guys Smile you've been awesome so far. Now that the bike's build is complete, I have to start replacing my old gear...you know how it is.

Posted: Nov 5, 2011 at 15:07 Quote
I really like spy's products. Form and function!

Posted: Nov 5, 2011 at 18:54 Quote
Go for Oakley mayhem mx technically they are moto cross goggles but i have seen so many people mtb with them. I own a pair and they are great! you get two lenses (dark, and light) and can buy different tints and colours ranging from 12$-40$. They are a bit pricy around 105$ CAD but they never fog!

Posted: Nov 5, 2011 at 19:08 Quote
RustyShackleferd wrote:
I really like spy's products. Form and function!

not a bad price either! those sexy lens's included in the price? I can't tell if they are from the website

like do they come as pictured?

Posted: Nov 5, 2011 at 19:56 Quote
xpirimint wrote:
I'm looking for some cool goggles. I typically ride in hotter conditions when I need the goggles. So something that will suit that, and my desire to look awesome with some mirrored or polarized, or just colored lens.

I need new goggles and I want something bad-ass. I don't want to spend a whole lot of money but show me what you know, or give me a link and I'll check it out

Thanks guys Smile you've been awesome so far. Now that the bike's build is complete, I have to start replacing my old gear...you know how it is.

closeouts here (bargains):

http://www.btosports.com/c/GogglesCloseOut

Posted: Nov 5, 2011 at 22:40 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
xpirimint wrote:

closeouts here (bargains):

http://www.btosports.com/c/GogglesCloseOut

look in my buysell. i have some goggles

Posted: Nov 6, 2011 at 13:50 Quote
Gotta love the spy products , awesome !

O+
Posted: Nov 6, 2011 at 23:07 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/913461/

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.059732
Mobile Version of Website