Stout Owners Thread.

PB Forum :: Other
Stout Owners Thread.
Previous Page |
Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 22:54 Quote
i know theres lots of you guys out there ... post 'em up.

blacked out tires removed rim decals peg. street yo

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 23:01 Quote
I'll be taking a new shot tomorrow or something, so I will post a shot tomorrow. It's been updated recently.

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 23:03 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
I'll be taking a new shot tomorrow or something, so I will post a shot tomorrow. It's been updated recently.

im going to Vancouver to film .. edit will be up sometime soon. may have new pics if i can find some dece scenery.

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 23:05 Quote
Hahahahaha, neat. I have not ridden at all in 3 weeks and I took her out yesterday during my lunchbreak at work with some new parts I put on and felt a bit better (Maybe a placebo) but either way, decided to have a hop comp in the back with one of the mechs...we sorta tied on a bike box.

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 23:06 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
Hahahahaha, neat. I have not ridden at all in 3 weeks and I took her out yesterday during my lunchbreak at work with some new parts I put on and felt a bit better (Maybe a placebo) but either way, decided to have a hop comp in the back with one of the mechs...we sorta tied on a bike box.
you say neat alot lol .. i probably shouldnt be riding, i have a torn muscle in my forearm and im pretty sure ive made it progressively worse the past three days.

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 23:44 Quote
I have a broken Sesamoid bone. It hurts.

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 8:15 Quote
I may not own one, but I will subscribe to contribute (hopefully) good things to the conversation.

What's the general weight of the stout frames?

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 8:34 Quote
Anywhere around 5lbs to 5.7lbs. I'd like to see a sub 5lb frame in the future, and Matt is developing some proto FS frames.

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 8:58 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
Anywhere around 5lbs to 5.7lbs. I'd like to see a sub 5lb frame in the future, and Matt is developing some proto FS frames.

Didn't he build one that was 4.9? With the short dropouts.

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 9:03 Quote
subscribed, just cause I really like the look of those frames.

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 9:06 Quote
Proto FS frames are interesting. I look forward to what they look like and the specs.

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 9:10 Quote
destri wrote:
Proto FS frames are interesting. I look forward to what they look like and the specs.

here ya go.
new Roco prototype shock for the prototype frame.

he has a new linkage designed on proto #2, as well as having 100mm travel and slightly different geo.
*edit* found a pic: Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-y8q5k_ESx_4/TrDl6Kt7jrI/AAAAAAAAAWo/c2Om0G0-1rc/s1600/100_0780.JPG

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 9:16 Quote
That looks pretty cool.

Any foreseeable problems with the seat hitting the tire like on a le pink?

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 9:35 Quote
i dont think matt has encountered any problems, but you could easily ask him yourself tup mattty.pinkbike.com OR stoutbikes.blogspot.com

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 9:40 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/video/209590/ Check the comments on that

And yeah I will probably never own a stout but I love the way they look and would like to see some more builds of them, so I hope you don't mind me lurking here Wink

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011170
Mobile Version of Website