Whistler Stories

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Whistler Stories
Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 18:51 Quote
your a horible person!!!!
derekt wrote:
i was following one of my friends on aline and he crashed on the 3rd last table and he hit a tree and i couldnt stop and i ran over him and he almost broke his fingers

O+
Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 18:58 Quote
lol i couldnt stop, i was on my old ht and the breaks barely worked and i was right behind him lol

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 18:59 Quote
suuure..thats what they all say when they run there friends over...i still think your a horible person..
derekt wrote:
lol i couldnt stop, i was on my old ht and the breaks barely worked and i was right behind him lol

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 21:05 Quote
So I went riding at whistler with some program at my school.For glove i used blue leather moter-cross gloves.The day we went up it was pouring and had poured the day before so u can guess it was pretty muddy and wet up there! So we ride whistler all day only stopping to break for lunch,at like 4 or 5 we finaly stop and everyone is covered in like an inch of mud from head to toe, and i mean covered. I take of my gear leaving my gloves for last, now my gears all off and i start to slide of my gloves and as im doing this i notice the gloves have lost alot of their colour.I think nothing of it and take the first glove off. Holy Crap! my hands were a solid blue no skin showed just blue. IT took me 4 days scrubing with soap and brushes to get the die of my hands.Big Grin Geek Eek

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 21:15 Quote
^^^ ewww. my gloves don't do that, they just smeel like crap. and for the guy who ran over his friend....how do you run him over and then ALMOST break his fingers?!

O+
Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 21:32 Quote
I think in running him over ,his fingers almost got broken.

And chill people shit happens when your moving that fast, it doesent make him a horrible person.

O+
Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 21:49 Quote
long story short. I found out my headset blew up at the top of the run in to the step ups on garbo. and had to walk down to the gondy. that sucked. like 45min walk

Posted: May 1, 2008 at 13:46 Quote
Whistler is awesome! But not just the riding! The partying is rediculas. Be careful about thefts when your here too! And bears. Dont leave your garbage out! aha

Posted: May 1, 2008 at 14:55 Quote
tristan wrote:
Whistler is awesome! But not just the riding! The partying is rediculas. Be careful about thefts when your here too! And bears. Dont leave your garbage out! aha

yeah but riding is where it at! so much fun just rip as fast as you can down a-line, ocasionally pulling a few tricks!

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 10:40 Quote
what do you do if you run into a bear? (not literally)
like if you are stoped and you see one right next to you. just ride away?

O+
Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 10:45 Quote
vinceliberatore wrote:
I've heard a story about some guy almost running into a bear on a trail. Not sure if it's true but sounds crazy
almost happend 2 me
my craziest sttory is when i was riding lower crank it up and it was wet, sum guy (actually i think it was a girl) hit the bridge super fast and slid out his(or her) bike flew of the bridge and her (or his) legs were dangling over the edge

O+
Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 10:47 Quote
konakid22 wrote:
only on whistler yeh. ive had one block the trail and it was with its cubs eating. they saw me moved out of the way and they let me pass buy and went back to eating

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 20:13 Quote
konakid22 wrote:
pet iy wrestle it and do wateer you w2ant actually tho the bears ther dont care about any thing lik i was in betwen a mom and the cubs and the mom just sat ther eating grass shoulder cheking every once in a while.

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 20:19 Quote
yeah it's so sweet i mean u dont want to try and pet them or feed em cuz if u stop feeding them they get pissed off u can get close just dont be jumpy or try and get close to the cubs

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024768
Mobile Version of Website