Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Oct 2, 2017 at 22:04 Quote
ArchieDH wrote:
hainman wrote:
Damn Archie am Knackered watching that
Some superb riding dude

That was stage 6 of the Irish EWS this year. When I raced the EWS last year it was much more easier, but this weekend i felt out of my depth on the wee bike lol

Looks tough in the wet!! What tires did you go with?

Posted: Oct 3, 2017 at 1:30 Quote
Kitejumping wrote:
Xgreygoose wrote:
Here's my first GearBox (loving it) and grip shifter rig. The Zerode Taiwha DVO

Frame Zerode Taniwha Rear Shock DVO Topaz T3Air Fork DVO Diamond Boost 170mm Headset Hope Integrated Handlebar Deity DC31 Mohawk Carbon Stem Joystick Binary Grips ODI Brakes Hope Technology Tech3 E4 Brake Levers Hope Tech3 E4 Shifters Other Pinion Grip Shift Chainguide Other Pinion Cranks Other Pinion Chainrings Sprocket Other Pinion Bottom Bracket Other Gear Box Chain KMC X11SL DLC Green Cassette Rear Cog Other single speed Pedals OneUp Components Compostie Front Rim Other Light Bicycle Carbon Rear Rim WTB Asym i29 Hubs Onyx ISO HGSS-142 12mm Spokes Sapim CX-Ray Front Tire Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 WT Maxgrip Rear Tire Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 WT Saddle Chromag Lynx DT Seatpost Other DVO Garnet Seatpost Clamp Hope

Loving the Onyx hub

Sick bike! Do you notice less engagement than normal out of the onyx hubs from the gearbox engagement?

Not at all. The Hub that Zerode provided was pretty lame. Main reason I had to change.
The Pinion gearbox is sticky when new. Gets better when you ride more. Onyx still rocks with instant engagement Cool Big Grin

Posted: Oct 3, 2017 at 5:23 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:
ArchieDH wrote:
hainman wrote:
Damn Archie am Knackered watching that
Some superb riding dude

That was stage 6 of the Irish EWS this year. When I raced the EWS last year it was much more easier, but this weekend i felt out of my depth on the wee bike lol

Looks tough in the wet!! What tires did you go with?

It was even wetter come race day... I had a magic mary on the front, and a vigilante on the rear... Completely wrong tyre choices but I don't own any mud spikes

Posted: Oct 3, 2017 at 10:12 Quote
Dnpbakon wrote:
philip92 wrote:
Where did you get the metric shock?

Bought from a member of here that took it off of his yeti sb5.5 I believe. There hard to find. EBAY, or call fox direct

lucky you.

I m looking for a nice new shock for my evil calling. something coil or dh air.
I tried sram, they don't have one. I might try Fox tomorrow.

Metric might be good for bike geometry and performance. but man... looking for replacements sucks lol

Posted: Oct 3, 2017 at 21:36 Quote
Well, decided to clean my Spitfire off for the second time ever since building it and decided to get some photos before riding it again. The color looks completely different after washing it... maybe I should clean my bike more often...

Spitfire
Spitfire
Spitfire
Spitfire

Posted: Oct 3, 2017 at 21:46 Quote
Those spitfires are nicely lined bikes... And yours is a beaut.

Posted: Oct 4, 2017 at 5:28 Quote
Spitfires are awesome. I'd love another Banshee.

Posted: Oct 4, 2017 at 8:11 Quote
Dartmoor Blackbird 2017

Dartmoor Blackbird 2017
  Dartmoor Blackbird 2017

Dartmoor Blackbird 2017
  Dartmoor Blackbird 2017

Dartmoor Blackbird
  Dartmoor Blackbird

Posted: Oct 4, 2017 at 18:55 Quote
rydelean wrote:
Santa Cruz Nomad cc
Stolen last night from my shed along with 3 dlocks and 2 chains keep your eyes open people cheers

I saw a very similar bike somewhere I think being sold but I forgot where. I keep mine inside my room. Don't need insurance or extra security; all you need is a $600 Glock 21Eek

Posted: Oct 4, 2017 at 19:27 Quote
Rvnzo wrote:
rydelean wrote:
Santa Cruz Nomad cc
Stolen last night from my shed along with 3 dlocks and 2 chains keep your eyes open people cheers

I saw a very similar bike somewhere I think being sold but I forgot where. I keep mine inside my room. Don't need insurance or extra security; all you need is a $600 Glock 21Eek

The Glock is great when you're home to use it...

Posted: Oct 4, 2017 at 20:25 Quote
dirtnapped wrote:
Rvnzo wrote:
rydelean wrote:
Santa Cruz Nomad cc

The glock is also gr8 when youre an american. I think its a "little" bit more difficult to get when you live in the uk

Posted: Oct 5, 2017 at 4:31 Quote
Niko182 wrote:
dirtnapped wrote:
Rvnzo wrote:

The glock is also gr8 when youre an american. I think its a "little" bit more difficult to get when you live in the uk
not a lot you can do when your not in, I wouldn’t want the wife to confront them. it’s just a material object that can be replaced at the end of the day. but I’m still not happy about it. It’ll turn up on eBay in a couple of weeks no doubt. If I wasn’t stuck in traffic I would of caught the little c###

Posted: Oct 5, 2017 at 4:50 Quote
wrote:
wrote:
. If I wasn’t stuck in traffic I would of caught the little c###

Hard to deal with that but just think, if you didn't get caught in traffic you might have caught them and could be up for ABH/GBH/manslaughter now, or even worse the little crack head might have been packing a rusty screw driver!

Might have been asked already, are you insured?

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031056
Mobile Version of Website