Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: May 29, 2018 at 7:10 Quote
heinous wrote:
Swapped out the Rock Shox unit in my Spartan - couldn't be happier. It feels like the bike it was always meant to be now.
Spartan 2018
  Spartan 2018
Hardcore!! Feeling it...

Posted: May 29, 2018 at 9:39 Quote
nobodyhasthisname wrote:
2017 Enduro Ohlins Coil
My 2017 Enduro Ohlins Coil 29. Upgraded to Absolute Black Oval Ring, Guide R to Ultimate, GX to XX1 and aluminum Roval wheels to carbon.
so did you save money vs buying the s-works or end up spending more for pretty much the same spec as one??

Posted: May 29, 2018 at 9:39 Quote
That Spartan looks nice!
Here's my Specialized Rockhopper custom build which was bought second hand as my first bike at an amazing price. Obviously it's not as sexy as the other bikes here but it's all I have have for the moment Smile
photo

Posted: May 29, 2018 at 9:41 Quote
Davebob wrote:
That Spartan looks nice!
Here's my Specialized Rockhopper custom build which was bought second hand as my first bike at an amazing price. Obviously it's not as sexy as the other bikes here but it's all I have have for the moment Smile
photo
looks mint, I'm sure you can still huck it just as hard as the other bikes on here. All about the rider

Posted: May 29, 2018 at 9:43 Quote
christianlund wrote:
Davebob wrote:
That Spartan looks nice!
photo
looks mint, I'm sure you can still huck it just as hard as the other bikes on here. All about the rider

Thanks Smile

O+
Posted: May 29, 2018 at 10:50 Quote
Here's my Banshee. Turned 3 last month.
New thing this year is early morning rides. Catch the sunrise, crush the local hill, and be at work on time Smile

Early bird gets the worm. 6 AM

Posted: May 29, 2018 at 11:02 Quote
christianlund wrote:
nobodyhasthisname wrote:
2017 Enduro Ohlins Coil
My 2017 Enduro Ohlins Coil 29. Upgraded to Absolute Black Oval Ring, Guide R to Ultimate, GX to XX1 and aluminum Roval wheels to carbon.
so did you save money vs buying the s-works or end up spending more for pretty much the same spec as one??

Didn't count. and I prefer coil suspension anyways, which the S-Works doesn't come with.

Posted: May 29, 2018 at 11:07 Quote
photo

2015 Specialized Enduro Elite with a 2018 Fox 36 Factory, Luftkkap installed. Absolute Black oval chain ring and X1 drivetrain. Stan's FLOW laced to Hope Pro 4 hubs, and Maxxis Minion dhr's tubeless. Bike is in mint shape

Posted: May 29, 2018 at 11:42 Quote
shoshy wrote:
Here's my Banshee. Turned 3 last month.
New thing this year is early morning rides. Catch the sunrise, crush the local hill, and be at work on time Smile

Early bird gets the worm. 6 AM
I really dig this bike and that mentality

Posted: May 29, 2018 at 14:09 Quote
nobodyhasthisname wrote:
christianlund wrote:
nobodyhasthisname wrote:
2017 Enduro Ohlins Coil

Didn't count. and I prefer coil suspension anyways, which the S-Works doesn't come with.
And it’s part of the fun to do that shit yourself, make it your own

O+
Posted: May 29, 2018 at 14:31 Quote
Onerecovery wrote:
nobodyhasthisname wrote:
christianlund wrote:

And it’s part of the fun to do that shit yourself, make it your own

yep nothing beats the learning experience of building your own bike. Lessons learned when something falls off while riding lol

O+
Posted: May 29, 2018 at 16:06 Quote
My new Instinct.

Instinct

Stoked on the big wheels. Feels like there is infinite traction. Also, I came off a bike with 160-170mm with 650b and this has 140mm and it eats up the trails just as well if not better.

Posted: May 29, 2018 at 17:39 Quote
those rockies in that green colorway are siiiiick. I like yer bike.

O+
Posted: May 29, 2018 at 18:49 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
those rockies in that green colorway are siiiiick. I like yer bike.
Thanks! I’m stoked on the colour too. The BC edition green and orange paint is one of my favourite colorways ever.

Posted: May 29, 2018 at 19:00 Quote
Very sweet. Is that a 2018 pipeline?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.058242
Mobile Version of Website