Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Nov 22, 2018 at 13:13 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
hmmmmm Michelin rubber and goodyear rubber back to back... how you guys liking those choices? I'm always interested in new options Salute

Running a Goodyear Newton on the rear and it’s probably my new favorite rear tire. It’s wearing pretty nicely, too

Posted: Nov 22, 2018 at 16:45 Quote
sherbet wrote:
TheUnknownMTBR wrote:
I was more interested in where to get a banana case like that. I need something to safely hold my banana, lol.

For all yer banana slamma needs.

I'd also look into the normal outpost frame bag, as it does look like your front triangle could rock it!

Thanks, it’d be for a Spider 275c frame I’m about to build out. Looks like a perfect fit too. tup

Posted: Nov 23, 2018 at 6:21 Quote
Hi guys,

I bought this bike in 2016 I believe, just before my interest in proper MTBing dwindled.

I've been using it mainly for XC now to keep fit, but it needs to go as I'm raising funds for spending a few months abroad skiing.

Any idea what it's worth as I'm really out of tune with the community now (it's a 2013 stumpjumper comp, 2015 rockshox yari, brand new monarch in 2016 thanks to warranty, a command dropper post, and a whole host of upgraded parts).

To be honest I'm looking for a quick sale more than anything.

Cheers lads

Posted: Nov 23, 2018 at 8:54 Quote
Go on ebay , type your bike in the search, click on advanced search, then completed listings. That will give you an idea.

Posted: Nov 23, 2018 at 19:09 Quote
Do the same type of search here on Pinkbike.

Posted: Nov 25, 2018 at 4:30 Quote
ikickbadgers wrote:

Few updates to my sentinel, fox transfer post to replace my failing reverb, wish I had replaced it earlier! Fox x2 shock which is a huge improvement over the standard fox shock and has really made the bike come alive.

I'm picking up a sentinel shortly, What did you have to go about doing to mount the X2 since they dont make the "correct" size? Thanks.

Posted: Nov 25, 2018 at 6:50 Quote
Foltzwagn wrote:
ikickbadgers wrote:

Few updates to my sentinel, fox transfer post to replace my failing reverb, wish I had replaced it earlier! Fox x2 shock which is a huge improvement over the standard fox shock and has really made the bike come alive.

I'm picking up a sentinel shortly, What did you have to go about doing to mount the X2 since they dont make the "correct" size? Thanks.

You just need to have a limit spacer installed in the shock to reduce the available stroke, the same thing they do with the dpx2 to make it fit. Mine was done by the UK supplier before being sent up to the shop. Any decent suspension tuner/supplier should be able to do it.

Posted: Nov 25, 2018 at 14:29 Quote
Bastard stole the design USMC sent to me for my pikes!! Pikey bastard!!

Posted: Nov 25, 2018 at 15:23 Quote
Fitted a Cane Creek DB IL Coil....sooooo much better than the Monarch Plus that was on there. And a bonus is I can now fit a water bottle, so treated myself to a little Fabric number, as well as some new Maxxis rubber for the winter....need all the help I can get with grip this time of year!!!

Definitely a happy boy out there today Big Grin

Whyte G-160 Works Edition with CaneCreek Db Inline Coil

Posted: Nov 25, 2018 at 19:58 Quote
TheUnknownMTBR wrote:
sherbet wrote:
TheUnknownMTBR wrote:
I was more interested in where to get a banana case like that. I need something to safely hold my banana, lol.

I'd also look into the normal outpost frame bag, as it does look like your front triangle could rock it!

Thanks, it’d be for a Spider 275c frame I’m about to build out. Looks like a perfect fit too. tup

Like this?

Posted: Nov 25, 2018 at 21:06 Quote
Kitejumping wrote:
TheUnknownMTBR wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Like this?

Nice, but I only need to carry a banana or two, a cell phone, and an ID so they know where to send the bones to, not a teepee with a kitchen sink ...

Posted: Nov 25, 2018 at 21:09 Quote
TheUnknownMTBR wrote:
Kitejumping wrote:
TheUnknownMTBR wrote:

Like this?

Nice, but I only need to carry a banana or two, a cell phone, and an ID so they know where to send the bones to, not a teepee with a kitchen sink ...

hahaha I’m f*cking crying

Posted: Nov 25, 2018 at 21:23 Quote
Ps: didn’t notice before, nice downtube guard lol

Posted: Nov 26, 2018 at 9:24 Quote
The best bit is the weight saving ti spring!

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.030193
Mobile Version of Website