Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
O+
Posted: Dec 10, 2018 at 17:40 Quote
Kitejumping wrote:
Fat bike skis.
Fat bike skis

It's winter so this is now the only bike i'm riding.

thats sick

could you link a brother where to buy?

O+
Posted: Dec 10, 2018 at 18:30 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
Kitejumping wrote:
Fat bike skis.
Fat bike skis

thats sick

could you link a brother where to buy?

https://www.fatbikeskis.com

Posted: Dec 10, 2018 at 19:19 Quote
lunker8 wrote:
Remedy 9.7, got rid of those balloon tires, threw on my bar, stem, brakes, drivetrain, seat, and seat post. Bought the bike for the colour, turns out it rides great too.

Salute

Posted: Dec 10, 2018 at 19:23 Quote
lunker8 wrote:
Remedy 9.7, got rid of those balloon tires, threw on my bar, stem, brakes, drivetrain, seat, and seat post. Bought the bike for the colour, turns out it rides great too.
photo

photo

photo

Cool color. Very nice.

O+
Posted: Dec 10, 2018 at 20:50 Quote
Kitejumping wrote:
Fat bike skis.
Fat bike skis

nice gatorade

Posted: Dec 10, 2018 at 22:12 Quote
marko369 wrote:
You guys quit riding when it rains? If I did that isn’t never ride haha

No choice here; the trails are all highly regulated and get shut down by the people in charge of maintaining them. It’s been a super rainy winter so far this year too.

O+
Posted: Dec 11, 2018 at 7:54 Quote
TheUnknownMTBR wrote:
marko369 wrote:

No choice here; the trails are all highly regulated and get shut down by the people in charge of maintaining them. It’s been a super rainy winter so far this year too.

Where I was living last year it was the same way. Super annoying. Now where I am people ride all the time in the wet. The trails are super raw because of that but I think its more fun than buff singletrack with some roots and rocks here and there.

Posted: Dec 11, 2018 at 9:08 Quote
GravityCandy wrote:
TheUnknownMTBR wrote:
marko369 wrote:

Where I was living last year it was the same way. Super annoying. Now where I am people ride all the time in the wet. The trails are super raw because of that but I think its more fun than buff singletrack with some roots and rocks here and there.
ride your bike in the rain and mud like an idiot goon , or perfect sunny days like the trendy dentist types . Both equal as far as I am concerned , I try my best to do both

Posted: Dec 11, 2018 at 15:11 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
abennett219 wrote:
sosburn wrote:

Huh, the place i like riding lately in norcal is unfazed by rain. its really dusty and loose when dry so the dirt becomes this hard packed perfection when it rains a bunch.

I'm pretty sure our trails are made by people riding the slop and cutting the trail in lol
We have high clay content round my area but our trails are nearly all natural so if they dry rough and rutted who cares, it's mountain biking tup

Easy to say if you're not in socal.
Easy to say everywhere if you're not inundated by tree hugging pansy types who think ruts are killing the planet...

Posted: Dec 11, 2018 at 15:12 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Buggyr333 wrote:
abennett219 wrote:

I'm pretty sure our trails are made by people riding the slop and cutting the trail in lol
We have high clay content round my area but our trails are nearly all natural so if they dry rough and rutted who cares, it's mountain biking tup

Easy to say everywhere if you're not inundated by tree hugging pansy types who think ruts are killing the planet...

+400,000

Posted: Dec 11, 2018 at 16:24 Quote
Well, when the trail wallows out as deep as the BB it can be a bit of an issue.

Posted: Dec 11, 2018 at 16:30 Quote
Pretty sure it’s the park rangers that need to get their trucks through the service roads that are concerned about the ruts.

Posted: Dec 11, 2018 at 16:59 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Buggyr333 wrote:
abennett219 wrote:

has nothing to do with tree hugging, has to do with wanting to actually be able to ride the trail without navigating BB deep ruts.

Posted: Dec 12, 2018 at 11:11 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Buggyr333 wrote:

has nothing to do with tree hugging, has to do with wanting to actually be able to ride the trail without navigating BB deep ruts.

Seriously, who the hell wants to ride rutted up trails?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.038903
Mobile Version of Website