Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Apr 1, 2019 at 0:11 Quote

2018 Transition Sentinel bought as a frame and built up with parts from my old bike. Unfortunately I didn't manage to spend much time on it yet but it is definitely a great bike that is hold back by my average skills.

Posted: Apr 1, 2019 at 4:46 Quote
So, gonna be on the injured resrve list for a few more months thanks to a pending wrist op (collapsed distal radial head head which has lead to my ulna being between 3-7mm longer than my radius) so am now looking at new trail bike options. Trek Fuel EX7 has been the front runner for a while now, with looking to over fork it to a 150mm. Now the new Focus Jam rocks in, same price point (well, $100 difference) and is already a 150mm bike and I am now torn. I want to upgrade (prepare for the hate) suspension to full Marzocchi (160mm Z1 and their new coil shock) for a bike I will enjoy riding. Now the only question.......go with Trek or try the Focus in 27.5?

Posted: Apr 1, 2019 at 6:57 Quote
rabbit-Tbone wrote:
So, gonna be on the injured resrve list for a few more months thanks to a pending wrist op (collapsed distal radial head head which has lead to my ulna being between 3-7mm longer than my radius) so am now looking at new trail bike options. Trek Fuel EX7 has been the front runner for a while now, with looking to over fork it to a 150mm. Now the new Focus Jam rocks in, same price point (well, $100 difference) and is already a 150mm bike and I am now torn. I want to upgrade (prepare for the hate) suspension to full Marzocchi (160mm Z1 and their new coil shock) for a bike I will enjoy riding. Now the only question.......go with Trek or try the Focus in 27.5?

The focus has pretty good reviews, the trek is boring. Try something different!

Posted: Apr 1, 2019 at 12:29 Quote
I’ve got these two outside begging to be ridden. Sorry girls, not today. Cry
These two creeping

Posted: Apr 1, 2019 at 12:38 Quote
sadevil wrote:
These two creeping
I'll gladly come ride them for you. Big Grin Spring Break is here and the weather is beyond perfect! Sorry probably not helping. Razz

Posted: Apr 3, 2019 at 22:34 Quote
Latest iteration of my patrol. Recently put in some carbon cranks, Michelin tires, one up tool, and some pink mic off valve stems. Got the weight down to 35lbs and change

Posted: Apr 3, 2019 at 23:32 Quote
How are you liking the Michelins?

What inner rim width are you running?

Posted: Apr 3, 2019 at 23:39 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:
How are you liking the Michelins?

What inner rim width are you running?
only had 4 rides or so on them but so far so good. Much cheaper than Maxxis and Schwalbe and the front tire hooks up like crazy! Rear tire is comparable to an aggressor but maybe a touch slower rolling. Inner rim width is 30mm they are a bit of a pain to get on though

Posted: Apr 4, 2019 at 0:12 Quote
sadevil wrote:
These two creeping

Why are they just sitting outside. Do you want them stolen?!

Posted: Apr 4, 2019 at 9:01 Quote
can anyone link me where they bought their Michelin's? the front and rear combo?

Posted: Apr 4, 2019 at 9:10 Quote
Figured I'd post my stumpy here....

Stumpy Expert +
-Code RSC's
-160mm Lyrik
-Ohlins Coil

Posted: Apr 4, 2019 at 9:37 Quote
Sally the swoop custom geo from starling cycles

Starling Swoop, or Sally as she's better known

160mm 36s
140mm rear by float X
Custom Geometry from Joe at Starling
XTR brakes now replace with TRP Gspecs, brutal stopping power now!

steel is most definitely real

Posted: Apr 4, 2019 at 11:19 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
can anyone link me where they bought their Michelin's? the front and rear combo?

I got mine from CRC.

Posted: Apr 4, 2019 at 11:54 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:
thunder-nuggets wrote:

I got mine from CRC.
I got mine from my lbs

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.031994
Mobile Version of Website