Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Author Message
Posted: May 21, 2019 at 17:24 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
my oldman would just pour concrete over everything

And skate it.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 17:45 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
thunder-nuggets wrote:
my oldman would just pour concrete over everything

And skate it.

just concrete, he doesnt like to maintain it

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 17:51 Quote
feathers54 wrote:
dkidd wrote:
I know how y'all feel about wheelsets, but what's the consensus on grass vs other lawn alternatives?

Grass is for suckers.
rocker pivot looks sick

Thanks. It's the first bike without any RS components in... a decade? I figure I had to represent somehow.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 21:18 Quote
feathers54 wrote:
kilo11 wrote:
My 2018 Commencal Meta AM 4.2

This bike is stock other than:
Fox 36 Grip 2
Codes
Renthal cockpit
Stamp 7 pedals

18 May 2015

surely a wheel upgrade is next?

Right now it’s not on my list of purchases. I just ordered a new MagNeg air can for the super deluxe But other than that there’s nothing else I’m looking at.

This thing rolls pretty good so I’ll keep the wheelset as is until I break one or can find a set of carbon rims for free or something lol

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 21:20 Quote
is thatjust vinyl wrapped dkidd?

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 21:30 Quote
kilo11 wrote:
feathers54 wrote:
kilo11 wrote:
My 2018 Commencal Meta AM 4.2

This bike is stock other than:
Fox 36 Grip 2
Codes
Renthal cockpit
Stamp 7 pedals

18 May 2015

surely a wheel upgrade is next?

Right now it’s not on my list of purchases. I just ordered a new MagNeg air can for the super deluxe But other than that there’s nothing else I’m looking at.

This thing rolls pretty good so I’ll keep the wheelset as is until I break one or can find a set of carbon rims for free or something lol

There’s nothing wrong with the wheels anyways lol

Posted: May 22, 2019 at 8:18 Quote
huckfin wrote:
SC HT CC LT 29

2019 Santa Cruz HTLT CC 29 L
Fox Factory Float 36 Grip2 160mm
Fox Factory DPX2
Chris King dropset

# wheelset
NOX Farlow Carbon 29 Wheelset
Hadley Hubs
CushCore inserts
Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 MT
Maxxis Aggressor 2.5 MT

# drivetrain
Raceface Next R Cinch 170mm crank
DMR Vault
Raceface 30T DM NW Chainring
Sram X01 Eagle speed trigger
Sram XO1 rear deraileur
Sram GX Eagle 1x12 10-50 cassette
Raceface Cinch BB
MRP bash/guide

# brakes
Magura MT5 Brakes

# cockpit
Renthal Fatbar carbon 780mm
Renthal Apex stem 50mm
ODI Ruffian
Fox Transfer Dropper
WTB Pure saddle

Bike looks dope! I bet it rips

Posted: May 22, 2019 at 9:36 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
is thatjust vinyl wrapped dkidd?
Nope, just a bunch of RS stickers cut to shape.

Posted: May 22, 2019 at 13:53 Quote
Got to scoot out to Utah for some balls out shredding. A few days in the desert is good for the soul!



Posted: May 22, 2019 at 14:15 Quote
Ha! Opened on phone, saw the bird and thought you were straight boosting rampage style ! Cool pics Smile

Posted: May 22, 2019 at 14:24 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Ha! Opened on phone, saw the bird and thought you were straight boosting rampage style ! Cool pics Smile

now that would of been a serious send

Posted: May 22, 2019 at 15:55 Quote
feathers54 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Ha! Opened on phone, saw the bird and thought you were straight boosting rampage style ! Cool pics Smile

now that would of been a serious send


I was ready to hang it up if that were the case.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 23:42 Quote
Upgraded transmission Smile


Posted: May 24, 2019 at 5:39 Quote
emuvonart wrote:
Upgraded transmission Smile

How long is that stem?

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 10:57 Quote
kilo11 wrote:
huckfin wrote:
SC HT CC LT 29

2019 Santa Cruz HTLT CC 29 L
Fox Factory Float 36 Grip2 160mm
Fox Factory DPX2
Chris King dropset

# wheelset
NOX Farlow Carbon 29 Wheelset
Hadley Hubs
CushCore inserts
Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 MT
Maxxis Aggressor 2.5 MT

# drivetrain
Raceface Next R Cinch 170mm crank
DMR Vault
Raceface 30T DM NW Chainring
Sram X01 Eagle speed trigger
Sram XO1 rear deraileur
Sram GX Eagle 1x12 10-50 cassette
Raceface Cinch BB
MRP bash/guide

# brakes
Magura MT5 Brakes

# cockpit
Renthal Fatbar carbon 780mm
Renthal Apex stem 50mm
ODI Ruffian
Fox Transfer Dropper
WTB Pure saddle

Bike looks dope! I bet it rips

What is that down tube protector on the bike? Its not stock right?


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.046292
Mobile Version of Website