Cannondale FSI Carbon 3 2019

All mountain??

Posted: Jun 9, 2019 at 13:00 Quote
WECustomizeBikes wrote:
How’s THE otcho?

Very impressive

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 13:16 Quote
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Rate my all-purpose hardtail. Relatively inexpensive and cheerful beast.

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 13:17 Quote
Love it. Paint is sawheat!

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 14:03 Quote
Cheapo hardtails are the best! And yours is really nice!

While i was waiting for my bronson, i've built up one too. Ns eccentric djambo frame, 2.8 tyre on the rear, 160mm fork, 2.5" on the front, classic hussefelt stem, etc. It was an abomination but treatede so well! Ridiculously fun machine!

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 14:35 Quote
so rad, paint is sweet, only change i would make would be steel Fab

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 5:18 Quote
Update on my Saracen Ariel I was having problems with. (They are the only company that doesn't fit a plastic downtube protector on their carbon frames. At some point during the 7 rides I got out of the bike what looks like a tiny impact has cracked the carbon at the base of the downtube.)
When they first refused to warranty the frame it was based off some pictures. I then sent them an email which a month on still hasn't had a response. I then got on the phone to them and they offered to look at the frame if I sent it off to them. That was two weeks ago and I've heard nothing since. I've just called up again and they've said that it will still be another couple of weeks before it can even be looked at. Sounds like they've got quite a back log to get through first.

I'm moving to France in four days so this just couldn't be going better.

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 6:26 Quote
longjohnsilver63 wrote:
photo
photo

bruhhhhhh, what is going on with ur seat angle, u climb up everist or something? lol

O+
Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 7:06 Quote
feathers54 wrote:
longjohnsilver63 wrote:
photo
photo

bruhhhhhh, what is going on with ur seat angle, u climb up everist or something? lol

It’s only 75 degrees?

O+
Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 7:09 Quote
Fazeless wrote:
feathers54 wrote:
longjohnsilver63 wrote:
photo
photo

It’s only 75 degrees?

he means the downwards tilt of the seat. looks weird, but helps a lot with climbing

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 9:24 Quote
sosburn wrote:
Fazeless wrote:
feathers54 wrote:

It’s only 75 degrees?

he means the downwards tilt of the seat. looks weird, but helps a lot with climbing

it's okay to tilt ur seat down a couple of degrees but i can guarantee this is unrideable, there is no way you can sit on this saddle for more than five minutes, you will be constantly sliding off unless its a near vertical climb

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 9:52 Quote
I know last year with my knee injuries I had about the same thing going. Very helpful to grind slowly up steep fire roads...

O+
Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 9:58 Quote
feathers54 wrote:
sosburn wrote:
Fazeless wrote:

It’s only 75 degrees?

it's okay to tilt ur seat down a couple of degrees but i can guarantee this is unrideable, there is no way you can sit on this saddle for more than five minutes, you will be constantly sliding off unless its a near vertical climb

ok if thats what you want to think.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.040387
Mobile Version of Website