Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
O+
Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 19:09 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Cheap??? It’s 1900 for a wheel set!

Why would you ever buy that when you can get a better hub on a We Are One for 900 less
Maybe cheap compared to their road shit? 303's are like $1500-1900 per wheel... crazy overpriced.

thats what i meant.

Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 20:49 Quote
MrMiyagi wrote:
Freerider-09 wrote:
photo

Damn son!

Talk about throwing money at a bike.
It is pretty nice though!

What do you wanna know Big Grin

I don't know the exact price of it, work as a bikemechanic so i got my bike cheaper.

I first thought of buying only the wheels and building them with onyx hubs but i wanted the quarq tyrewiz with them, so i have to build them with onyx sometime later this year. Sure the X01 Hubs arent the best but its working for now.
Other than that if i figure out that i can fit trickstuff maxima's on the bike i'll order them too.

Its not wasting money in my eyes, I fulfilled a dream with this bike. Weight is at about 14,2kg with a tube in the front atm.

Does anybody know a good clipless pedal? Should be light Big Grin

Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 23:19 Quote
Freerider-09 wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:
Freerider-09 wrote:
photo

Damn son!

I don't know the exact price of it, work as a bikemechanic so i got my bike cheaper.

I first thought of buying only the wheels and building them with onyx hubs but i wanted the quarq tyrewiz with them, so i have to build them with onyx sometime later this year. Sure the X01 Hubs arent the best but its working for now.
Other than that if i figure out that i can fit trickstuff maxima's on the bike i'll order them too.

Its not wasting money in my eyes, I fulfilled a dream with this bike. Weight is at about 14,2kg with a tube in the front atm.

The best clipless pedal I’ve used is the Time Special 12. I wouldn’t class is as a super light pedal though. Think they are around 200g each

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 1:04 Quote
nealy578 wrote:
Freerider-09 wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:

Damn son!

The best clipless pedal I’ve used is the Time Special 12. I wouldn’t class is as a super light pedal though. Think they are around 200g each

I'll hold this pedal in mind. They look nice and if i go to clipless i would take pedals that have a platform. I tried Crank Brothers Mallet E 2 years ago and sold them after 3 times of use because i forgot that i ride with them.

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 10:20 Quote
Freerider-09 wrote:
nealy578 wrote:
Freerider-09 wrote:

I'll hold this pedal in mind. They look nice and if i go to clipless i would take pedals that have a platform. I tried Crank Brothers Mallet E 2 years ago and sold them after 3 times of use because i forgot that i ride with them.

1st: Sick Bike- Bike way more expensive than the car- me liko.

Ive also got the Time Speciale 12 (the Speciale 8 are little bit lighter and cheaper)... The build quality is way better then the CB Mallets DH I tested from a friend and the cleat machanism Just feels way more refined and more secure.

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 23:48 Quote
tom666 wrote:
My rig.

Awesome!

I also built a bike by myself:

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 7:03 Quote
Didn't expect that.

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 8:43 Quote
JokerT wrote:
tom666 wrote:
My rig.

Awesome!

photo

Love that man! A lot of work clearly went into that. Ambitious design too. Looks great.

What's the geo on it? Looks loooong

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 9:28 Quote
I like her curves!
Was it TIG welded? The welds look strange for some reason.

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 9:38 Quote
How about a non drive side pic so we can see the rear suspension linkage better. Looks awesome BTW.

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 11:44 Quote
[Quote="JokerT"]
tom666 wrote:
My rig.

Awesome!

photo

That's AWESOME!!!! tup

Damn! I'm jealous!

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 22:08 Quote
Just got this built and dialed (other than needing Zee brakes) and holy freaking crap, this bike is ballistic. It climbs like it’s locked and constantly begs for more speed, and it descends so hard and fast it scares me. The suspension is so supple I can hear my chain slapping away but feel literally nothing in my feet. Yet I have not once touched my climb switch. CBF is dark sorcery. I absolutely adore it.

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024218
Mobile Version of Website