Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 8:35 Quote
love ur knolly bro, sick bikes. car gods would disagree on tyre choice tho lol
bet those hoops ride lovely

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 11:00 Quote
feathers54 wrote:

Thanks! Updated pic, as bike sits now.... tires swapped to tried and true Maxxis DHF DHR II. As well as 170mm Factory 36 grip 2.... and descendant carbon cranks.

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 11:46 Quote
painless wrote:
feathers54 wrote:

Thanks! Updated pic, as bike sits now.... tires swapped to tried and true Maxxis DHF DHR II. As well as 170mm Factory 36 grip 2.... and descendant carbon cranks.

holy shit that has transformed the bike, factory af Cool

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 12:29 Quote
painless wrote:
feathers54 wrote:

Are your brake levers perpendicular to the ground? Go OTB a lot?

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 12:42 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
painless wrote:
feathers54 wrote:

No, they are down quite a bit, but more in line with the fork. And never go OTB.

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 14:30 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
painless wrote:
feathers54 wrote:

lever angles can be any angle between 0 and 90 tbh, it really is personal preference, guys like yoana berilli runs his levers parallel to the ground lol

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 14:37 Quote
I just found I was always waaay over the front wheel and got crazy arm pump when they were rotated that far round, all sorted by raising them up a fair bit.

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 14:40 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
I just found I was always waaay over the front wheel and got crazy arm pump when they were rotated that far round, all sorted by raising them up a fair bit.

i heard raising them up helps for jumping as well but idk, i just run mine about halfway, neutral is nice, as they say. last time i checked they were 40 but i think i even went to 35 now

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 15:04 Quote
feathers54 wrote:
tomhoward379 wrote:
painless wrote:

lever angles can be any angle between 0 and 90 tbh, it really is personal preference, guys like yoana berilli runs his levers parallel to the ground lol

weren’t you just shitting on someones seat angle? so much for “personal preference”

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 15:54 Quote

New rig built up and ready to ride. Just waiting on a broken finger to heal up so I can properly test it.

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 16:00 Quote
feathers54 wrote:
tomhoward379 wrote:
painless wrote:

To each their own. I run mine quite flat as I find it places me in a better position on the bike and reduces arm pump a little. On my Brompton they’re pointing down though Wink

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 22:07 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
feathers54 wrote:
tomhoward379 wrote:

To each their own. I run mine quite flat as I find it places me in a better position on the bike and reduces arm pump a little. On my Brompton they’re pointing down though Wink

I run mine like this one. It depends on where your bar is in comparison to the saddle. If you run your saddle at the same height as the bar, flat levers feel good. If your bar is below the saddle, a bit more angle feels right.

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 22:27 Quote
mrtoodles wrote:

New rig built up and ready to ride. Just waiting on a broken finger to heal up so I can properly test it.

Niiiiiiice

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 23:15 Quote
reedholden wrote:
abennett219 wrote:
feathers54 wrote:

I run mine like this one. It depends on where your bar is in comparison to the saddle. If you run your saddle at the same height as the bar, flat levers feel good. If your bar is below the saddle, a bit more angle feels right.

What if you run a dropper?

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.038892
Mobile Version of Website