Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jun 22, 2019 at 12:50 Quote
It was the lack of logos that drew my eye to them. lol

Posted: Jun 22, 2019 at 15:22 Quote
Gmoneyog1 wrote:
Here it is, my dream bike
Finished

Looking clean! Nicely done.
Huge water bottle makes it looks small though hah!

Posted: Jun 22, 2019 at 15:23 Quote
Gmoneyog1 wrote:
metaam wrote:
Gmoneyog1 wrote:
Here it is, my dream bike
Finished

Nice understated look. What rims are they?

E13 TRSR carbon rims, i have graphics coming from Slik but they take long to get here so no logos for now.

Honestly, have you considered keeping them without graphics? Looks pretty mint like that.

Posted: Jun 22, 2019 at 16:16 Quote
No logos is the way.

Posted: Jun 22, 2019 at 16:56 Quote

Running on a marin sanquentin 2. CB dropper and pedals and CC helm fork Smile from Cebu, Philippines

Posted: Jun 22, 2019 at 18:29 Quote
Looks good with no logos Smile Enjoy that thing. Looks like a ripper.

Posted: Jun 22, 2019 at 19:17 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
Gmoneyog1 wrote:
metaam wrote:

Nice understated look. What rims are they?

E13 TRSR carbon rims, i have graphics coming from Slik but they take long to get here so no logos for now.

Honestly, have you considered keeping them without graphics? Looks pretty mint like that.

I keep thinking about it, im just gonna wait and see how well the graphics match the bike. If they dont match that good then I'm going to keep it stealthy.

Posted: Jun 22, 2019 at 19:22 Quote
Update
Mainly this was my dream bike based solely off of looks. I rode it for the 1st time today and I gotta day its perfect, im only 6 ft but the 510mm reach feels perfect, and it climbs really well. I actually prd a pretty difficult climb. And ive been sick all week. It doesn't climb quite as well as my intense but I cant complain. Downhill performance is great, frame is super stiff and very maneuverable, I couldnt get over just how great it felt overall.

Also that water bottle is a joke. I unknowingly bought an insulated one and it barely holds a bottle of water. Gonna just use my smaller bottle as it holds the same amount.

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 3:03 Quote
Just back from an epic weekend in the Tweed Valley. Literally no other bike I would chose to own currently. Big love for the HD4!

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 10:27 Quote
tom666 wrote:

Love that man! A lot of work clearly went into that. Ambitious design too. Looks great.

What's the geo on it? Looks loooong

Thanks Guys!

The Frame is TIG-Welded...

Geo and Linkage:

I made some documentation of the project in the german IBC. I don´t know how good the google translations will be, but, i hope the pictures do say the most anyway.

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 13:28 Quote

Bike park laps all day Salute

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 15:05 Quote
The patrol and senty are just great looking bikes man

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 17:46 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
The patrol and senty are just great looking bikes man

Honestly I hate the phrase "rides like a mini dh bike", but this is exactly that. Lol

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 18:34 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:
Why does no one ask for lifetime no questions asked warranties for aluminum rims, but won't touch a set of carbon rims that don't have a no questions asked warranty period less than eternity? Why do ews pros prefer aluminum rims? Because aluminum rims are more durable. You've been brainwashed for years that carbon is so exotic when every other carbon rim brand is Chinese, and literally costs $10 to make per rim.

I’d agree with this hence why I got rid of my excellent riding Ibis cause it made creaky noises etc and generally was my first decent carbon full suss apart from the blur ltc which handled immensely funly

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 20:15 Quote
For 37,000$ per rim, they better give them to you forever....

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022765
Mobile Version of Website