Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 0:47 Quote
sosburn wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:
Any carbon frame purchase is a bad decision / move.
Total Fad

don't you own a carbon ibis? Rolleyes

Nahhhh got rid cause 1 creaky mofo.

Suss platform was superior in every way to others I’ve tried- primarily vpps of all kinds.

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 0:48 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
put together some new sneakers for the Couch Rocket..... picked up some TRP Quads to try out as well.... hope to get them on the bike next week....

Looking good man, curious how you'll like those TRP's... I've heard good things.

That’s cause they are gooood if not shithot equipment.

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 7:53 Quote
sosburn wrote:
i always liked the look of those Riots. i passed a guy who was riding one last week and asked him how he liked it and he seemed disenchanted, said "its really heavy..." so that kind of bummed me out.
My Enduro weights about 16-17kg and I dont find it too heavy...makes it feel really sturdy Smile

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 8:27 Quote
NotNamed wrote:
sosburn wrote:
i always liked the look of those Riots. i passed a guy who was riding one last week and asked him how he liked it and he seemed disenchanted, said "its really heavy..." so that kind of bummed me out.
My Enduro weights about 16-17kg and I dont find it too heavy...makes it feel really sturdy Smile

That's about where my patrol is at too...
Bikes are just getting heavier these days.

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 8:31 Quote
My Bronson is a little over 14kg and I don't really have any particular desire to make it any lighter. I think bikes these days have stopped trying to shoot for absolute lightweight and stabilized more around being reliable and capable while being a reasonable weight, which I'm all in favor of.

Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 0:16 Quote
Speaking of heavy bikes, here's mine ready for the new season, fresh from service, lubed up and shiny

Climbs like a pig with asthma, descends like that same pig after hearing knives getting sharpened, squealing all the way

Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 0:50 Quote
SileTzar wrote:

Climbs like a pig with asthma, descends like that same pig after hearing knives getting sharpened, squealing all the way

lol

Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 6:45 Quote
metaam wrote:
SileTzar wrote:

lol

We talkin about the bike or the rider here??

Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 6:50 Quote
Well, I don't have asthma

Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 9:12 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
Speaking of heavy bikes, here's mine ready for the new season, fresh from service, lubed up and shiny

How do you Like the Bike? Im considering getting a smaller Bike (my Knolly is a tad too big) and the Shan is a looker...Just want something playful/poppy like my Meta SX was.

Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 11:00 Quote

My new Airdrop Edit V3! Some bits are new, others came across from my Slash. Feels good to be back on 650b!

Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 11:14 Quote
Good looking rig!

Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 11:57 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
Good looking rig!

+ 1

Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 15:40 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
Good looking rig!

+ 1

+2

Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 15:40 Quote
willbikeleeds wrote:

My new Airdrop Edit V3! Some bits are new, others came across from my Slash. Feels good to be back on 650b!

I like the chrome frame decal

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.030352
Mobile Version of Website