Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 21:08 Quote
willbikeleeds wrote:

My new Airdrop Edit V3! Some bits are new, others came across from my Slash. Feels good to be back on 650b!

Those are so rad. Pity they don't ship to the U.S.

Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 22:53 Quote
Awesome bike - what size is it? Did you ride it before your purchased?

Buggyr333 wrote:
willbikeleeds wrote:

My new Airdrop Edit V3! Some bits are new, others came across from my Slash. Feels good to be back on 650b!

Posted: Jun 28, 2019 at 8:18 Quote
I loved my v2 edit, regret selling it now but had the 2 year itch. I certainly dont like my Bronson 3 as much as I did this. The v3 looks much sleeker now compared to the v2, more remedy/patrol shaped, very nice.

Posted: Jun 28, 2019 at 9:38 Quote
mcozzy wrote:
I loved my v2 edit, regret selling it now but had the 2 year itch. I certainly dont like my Bronson 3 as much as I did this. The v3 looks much sleeker, more remedy/patrol shaped, very nice.

Interesting, I don't know if I would want a 27.5 as my next bike cause I'm curious for a 29er, but if so, the Edit V3 would certainly be my first choice.

Heavy bike it is, doesn't it ?

Posted: Jun 28, 2019 at 9:49 Quote
Nickwalker99 wrote:
Awesome bike - what size is it? Did you ride it before your purchased?

Buggyr333 wrote:
willbikeleeds wrote:

It's a large and I'm a bit under 6'2. Didn't ride before purchasing but I did have a V1 in large a couple of years ago, I probably could have gone for the XL but was after something that's playful. 460mm seat tube means I can run a 210mm dropper as well.

Posted: Jun 28, 2019 at 13:50 Quote
willbikeleeds wrote:

That looks the nuts! tup

Dude, did you wet yourself with excitement or is there another explanation for the wet patch? lol

Posted: Jun 28, 2019 at 13:52 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
Speaking of heavy bikes, here's mine ready for the new season, fresh from service, lubed up and shiny

Climbs like a pig with asthma, descends like that same pig after hearing knives getting sharpened, squealing all the way

In all fairness, who cares if it climbs like an asthmatic pig! It looks stunning! tup

Posted: Jun 28, 2019 at 15:11 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
willbikeleeds wrote:

That looks the nuts! tup

Dude, did you wet yourself with excitement or is there another explanation for the wet patch? lol

There is no other explanation Redface

Posted: Jun 28, 2019 at 22:24 Quote
willbikeleeds wrote:
wythall1 wrote:
willbikeleeds wrote:

That looks the nuts! tup

was this the one built by gee Milner?

Posted: Jun 29, 2019 at 0:48 Quote
It'd be interesting to hear how the Hunt wheels hold up, are they the Enduro or Trail? I came very close to purchasing a set last month, but unfortunately the wait time was too long. They were very helpful when I was talking to them though.

Posted: Jun 29, 2019 at 1:21 Quote
metaam wrote:
It'd be interesting to hear how the Hunt wheels hold up, are they the Enduro or Trail? I came very close to purchasing a set last month, but unfortunately the wait time was too long. They were very helpful when I was talking to them though.

Same here, they seem VERY good value! I didn’t want to wait for them tho so went for good old Hope Smile

Posted: Jun 29, 2019 at 1:47 Quote
EliasFritzen wrote:
willbikeleeds wrote:
wythall1 wrote:

That looks the nuts! tup

was this the one built by gee Milner?

Not the exact one, believe that one is a V3 Works build

Posted: Jun 29, 2019 at 2:18 Quote
marko369 wrote:
metaam wrote:

Same here, they seem VERY good value! I didn’t want to wait for them tho so went for good old Hope Smile

These are the enduros, I was torn between these and the Fortus 35s, thought I'd try something new though.

I'm pretty stoked on them so far, they look amazing and the build quality seems great. The rims kinda have a carbon fibre look to them.

Will definitely report back once I've got a couple of months on them.

Posted: Jun 29, 2019 at 6:54 Quote
Hmmmm the price certainly is good on those Hunts.... 6 pawl 3 degree rear hub should mean pretty high engagement too....

Posted: Jun 29, 2019 at 12:45 Quote
Try this :

6.7kg. Perfect for far distance tough mountain ride ;-)

I tell you about the front wheel accessory later ;-)

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023244
Mobile Version of Website