Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 7:05 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:
Oooo damn now I remember this just forgot what brand frame d’oh!

Zerode

Damn was thinking and going to assume Zerode lol

Noice page “3333”

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 15:15 Quote
My 5010
Took this at Soquel Demo Forest. Rode the flow trail on Sunday. Amazing!

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 15:22 Quote
Real nice photo that

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 1:32 Quote
TSELLI wrote:
My 5010

Flow trail is insane. Rode it for the first time a few months ago. So crazy riding next to massive redwoods and waterfalls. Beats socal for sure.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 6:16 Quote
Yea Demo is sweet for sure. Haven’t been down there in a couple years sadly enough, and I only live 1.5 hours away. Will be down in the Santa Cruz area on Saturday, but not sure where we will be riding lol.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 6:27 Quote
wrote:
wrote:

Flow trail is insane. Rode it for the first time a few months ago. So crazy riding next to massive redwoods and waterfalls. Beats socal for sure.

My mom just moved to Scotts Valley. The flow trail was about 20 minutes from her house. I think I'll be visiting her a lot more. haha.

I ride Tapia in Castaic at least once a month. I can never look at that place the same. Cry

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 6:28 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
Yea Demo is sweet for sure. Haven’t been down there in a couple years sadly enough, and I only live 1.5 hours away. Will be down in the Santa Cruz area on Saturday, but not sure where we will be riding lol.

Bring plenty of water. It was really hot there. Everyone looked like zombies climbing that last 4 miles to the parking lot.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 6:44 Quote
TSELLI wrote:
StUone7 wrote:

Bring plenty of water. It was really hot there. Everyone looked like zombies climbing that last 4 miles to the parking lot.

It’s a cool 20 degrees cooler over there than where I normally ride, and we will probably be riding UCSC. Even still I always have my Camelback which holds 3L. If you go early enough in the morning the fog with Redwoods makes it feel like it’s drizzling out.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 10:10 Quote
TSELLI wrote:
My 5010

how are the conditions? last time i rode flow trail it was so full of braking bumps i did the rest of my laps on Braille.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 15:24 Quote
kilo11 wrote:
How’s that tracer ride? It looks dope

Top mate.

Feels planted but also playful when it needs to be. Climbs very well.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 18:52 Quote
wrote:
wrote:

how are the conditions? last time i rode flow trail it was so full of braking bumps i did the rest of my laps on Braille.

Wasn’t bad at all. If I didn’t run out of water, I would’ve hit Braille

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 19:17 Quote
wrote:
wrote:
TSELLI wrote:

Wasn’t bad at all. If I didn’t run out of water, I would’ve hit Braille

last time i was there i did flow once and then 3 laps of braille. literally died at the end. you can find my grave outside the parking lot. *spooky ghost noises*

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 22:30 Quote
Been fanging this around for a couple of months now in the NZ winter. Goes good.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020811
Mobile Version of Website