Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Sep 12, 2019 at 13:28 Quote
ktm87 wrote:
weirdest thing will be shifting. takes a little bit to get used too

thats okay, luckily theyre letting me just borrow it for the day and ride it on my local trails which i have basically memorized so i should be able to prepare for awkward shifts ahead of time. im a little nervous about weight but we’ll see

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 at 14:23 Quote
I didn't even notice the weight on mine. The unsprung weight is what really blew me away. You will get in the habit of timing shifts when your feet are at 12 and 6 and you just let of for a fraction of a second. It becomes second nature and doesn't slow you down at all

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 at 14:41 Quote
ktm87 wrote:
I didn't even notice the weight on mine. The unsprung weight is what really blew me away. You will get in the habit of timing shifts when your feet are at 12 and 6 and you just let of for a fraction of a second. It becomes second nature and doesn't slow you down at all

This, though I’m in a Deviate Guide (still a pinion c1.12) not a Zerode.

Having the weight of the GB low down and central really helps handling too.

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 at 15:12 Quote
im mostly interested in the supposedly insane cornering and suspension. im thinking if i really like it and the shifting isnt too odd, id get a katipo and pair it with a Trust Shout for the ultimate cornering machine

Posted: Sep 13, 2019 at 0:39 Quote
Haven't posted the new bike on here at all yet, it’s about time I guess. So far all I’ve changed are the wheels and bars, although I’m lusting after some hope brakes big-time. Been pleasantly surprised with these wheels so far, not sure if I agree with all the comments in the review they just got.

Posted: Sep 13, 2019 at 4:41 Quote
Lucas-Ault wrote:
Haven't posted the new bike on here at all yet, it’s about time I guess. So far all I’ve changed are the wheels and bars, although I’m lusting after some hope brakes big-time. Been pleasantly surprised with these wheels so far, not sure if I agree with all the comments in the review they just got.

Nice ride! And i see that your Wheels are matching your chainstay protector Big Grin

Posted: Sep 13, 2019 at 16:54 Quote
mcozzy wrote:
My kenevo fitted with sc reserves & saint brakes from my bronson, as im probably not going to use it again Big Grin

Now retired. Haters going to hate Hahahaha lol lol

Seriously- why retire the Bronson?
Also an fat E-Bike for the UK? Makes as much sense as driving Paganis in London at aprox. 10mph.

But oh well- would never switch from the light carbon frame nearely 2x the weight

Posted: Sep 13, 2019 at 17:51 Quote
Cause maybe he’s muslim skeikh from saudi
:/

Posted: Sep 13, 2019 at 20:39 Quote
My 2 week old YT Capra CF Pro

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 19:20 Quote
Lucas-Ault wrote:

Thinkin of getting this frame next year. Nice rig man.

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 22:57 Quote
ASJ2010 wrote:
My 2 week old YT Capra CF Pro

Very tidy build. Really liking the color too.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 0:09 Quote
mcozzy wrote:
My kenevo fitted with sc reserves & saint brakes from my bronson, as im probably not going to use it again Big Grin

Now retired. Haters going to hate Hahahaha lol lol

My eBike has gone me loving my trail/enduro riding even more, so much so I just ordered a new YT Jeffsy CF Pro Race!

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 1:20 Quote
Yep. I basically never ride my stumpy Evo after getting my ebike. I was so against them for no real reason, now I couldn’t imagine not owning one! I used to loathe trail and Xc style riding, but now I actually love getting out and exploring new places with the ebike.

The future is now!

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 10:09 Quote
I was referring to the fact my eBike has got me out and appreciating my normal MTB way more. EBikes are cool but nothing beats the real thing Wink

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 11:55 Quote

Some better pictures of kona

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.031069
Mobile Version of Website