Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Author Message
Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 12:10 Quote
Brasher wrote:
Yep. I basically never ride my stumpy Evo after getting my ebike. I was so against them for no real reason, now I couldn’t imagine not owning one! I used to loathe trail and Xc style riding, but now I actually love getting out and exploring new places with the ebike.

The future is now!

If you need an E-Bike to Explorer new places youve never ridden your Stumpjumper the way it is intended.
Ive got the normal Stumpy and I wouldnt want to have an extra 10kg on the bike...

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 12:14 Quote
Ridden much on the new XT 12? Any opinions?

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 12:33 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Ridden much on the new XT 12? Any opinions?


I love it so far, but I want to put a few more rides on it before I go in depth on how it feels and such

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 12:39 Quote
Gotchya dude. Very interested. Gorgeous bike by the by!

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 12:54 Quote
Gmoneyog1 wrote:



Some better pictures of kona

Always exactly how I would build up that bike. Looks great.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 13:18 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Gotchya dude. Very interested. Gorgeous bike by the by!

Thanks, I love it so much. Definitely sticking with it for a long time

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 13:18 Quote
Adamrideshisbike wrote:
Gmoneyog1 wrote:



Some better pictures of kona

Always exactly how I would build up that bike. Looks great.

Thanks!

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 14:20 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Ridden much on the new XT 12? Any opinions?

Doesn't look like its had very much use unless he's been repainting the teeth on the sprockets.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 14:52 Quote
Photos were taken of the bike when new. Can ride it after.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 15:11 Quote
NotNamed wrote:
Brasher wrote:
Yep. I basically never ride my stumpy Evo after getting my ebike. I was so against them for no real reason, now I couldn’t imagine not owning one! I used to loathe trail and Xc style riding, but now I actually love getting out and exploring new places with the ebike.

The future is now!

If you need an E-Bike to Explorer new places youve never ridden your Stumpjumper the way it is intended.
Ive got the normal Stumpy and I wouldnt want to have an extra 10kg on the bike...

I don't know about your fitness, but I have trouble doing 60km and 2km vert climbing before lunch on a stumpy.

For reference, my Ebike is 20.4kg ready to ride, my evo is 16.8 lol! (coil front and back, cushcore) the difference is not much.

Regards,
Not Lance Armstrong.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 15:24 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Ridden much on the new XT 12? Any opinions?

Doesn't look like its had very much use unless he's been repainting the teeth on the sprockets.


I've only put about 14 miles on it so far.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 15:36 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Photos were taken of the bike when new. Can ride it after.

I believe when it was new it had a sram drivetrain

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 15:40 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Photos were taken of the bike when new. Can ride it after.

I believe when it was new it had a sram drivetrain

The first photos of him on that drivetrain was a month ago. Not only are you wrong, this is a really weird thing to get stuck on. Lets move on.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 16:16 Quote
Simply stfu sherbet drip


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024377
Mobile Version of Website