Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Sep 28, 2019 at 7:16 Quote

Literally just been built, I already know it's going to fly.

Hope V4 brakes, Eagle, Oneup Bar & stem, and Vittoria Martello tyres (with rimpact inserts) are the main changes from stock.

Posted: Sep 28, 2019 at 7:30 Quote
Sweet bike! Let's keep the Jeffsy train rolling:

Posted: Sep 28, 2019 at 11:20 Quote
Any forbidden Druid owners out there? Does anybody have a problem with the chain rubbing on the seat stay when its in the 10t cog?

Posted: Sep 29, 2019 at 13:17 Quote
Here is my old and faithful Spartan. Since last photo: New shock, brakes, handlebar, dropper and cranks. And tires, derailleur, etc wear out parts of course.

Posted: Sep 29, 2019 at 18:42 Quote
NIN20 wrote:
Any forbidden Druid owners out there? Does anybody have a problem with the chain rubbing on the seat stay when its in the 10t cog?
yes it does, mines wore a bit of a groove in the guard. Not really affecting anything pedalling wise and I’m not in the 10th all that often so I’m not too bothered personally

Posted: Sep 29, 2019 at 21:55 Quote
tricyclerider wrote:
NIN20 wrote:
yes it does, mines wore a bit of a groove in the guard. Not really affecting anything pedalling wise and I’m not in the 10th all that often so I’m not too bothered personally

Sounds crappy. I've heard the druid is sooooo amazeballs. It seems overly complicated with regards to the drivetrain. From your two perspectives, is the ride worth it? Also, how many chains do you have to use? Do you buy three and cut one in two to add to the other two?

Posted: Sep 30, 2019 at 8:06 Quote
reedholden wrote:
tricyclerider wrote:
NIN20 wrote:

Sounds crappy. I've heard the druid is sooooo amazeballs. It seems overly complicated with regards to the drivetrain. From your two perspectives, is the ride worth it? Also, how many chains do you have to use? Do you buy three and cut one in two to add to the other two?
it does ride amazing and the only really complaint I have/had was it creaked a bit at the start until I added some ti prep to the hardware. And that you need 1chain and 1single link for a medium size frame. Overall it’s pretty sick I gotta say!

Posted: Sep 30, 2019 at 8:38 Quote
tricyclerider wrote:
reedholden wrote:
tricyclerider wrote:

it does ride amazing and the only really complaint I have/had was it creaked a bit at the start until I added some ti prep to the hardware. And that you need 1chain and 1single link for a medium size frame. Overall it’s pretty sick I gotta say!

Im fiending for one so badly, i cant wait for the XLs to get released

Posted: Sep 30, 2019 at 11:48 Quote
sosburn wrote:
tricyclerider wrote:
reedholden wrote:

Im fiending for one so badly, i cant wait for the XLs to get released
could be the koolaid talking but I feels just as good on the downs as my old patrol. I do notice I need to weight the front end more than that bike but man it likes to go fast

Posted: Sep 30, 2019 at 14:50 Quote

Kona Carbon Process 153. Love riding this bike. Eagle drivetrain, great climber and descender. Rockshox Super Deluxe Rear and Lyric fork. So fast and playful.

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 at 16:29 Quote
bubbaburger911 wrote:

Yeah that's real nice. What's the load out?

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 at 16:51 Quote
kilo11 wrote:
bubbaburger911 wrote:

Yeah that's real nice. What's the load out?

I don't usually carry much on the bike. I use it mostly for freeriding/bike park and race some enduro with it.

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 at 21:36 Quote
She's not the fanciest and could use a bath, but she makes me happy.

Posted: Oct 8, 2019 at 7:48 Quote
The new Rune V3 out for her first ride. I had to borrow (steal) my wife's dropper for now since my old Transfer 175 post didn't quite fit. New PNW post arriving today with 170mm drop.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.034115
Mobile Version of Website