Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 7:47 Quote
Dunno but I wouldnt be paying a forum spammer for a set thats for damn sure

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 8:26 Quote
Dancm90 wrote:
Just conducting a survey it would be helpful if you could answer the questions below

How much are you willing to pay for a good MTB grip?

what do you look for in MTB grip ?

Thanks for your time please put answers in comment section
How about a hot dog. Much cheaper and more comfy than those ESI silicone things.

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 9:08 Quote
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:
Dancm90 wrote:
Just conducting a survey it would be helpful if you could answer the questions below

How much are you willing to pay for a good MTB grip?

what do you look for in MTB grip ?

Thanks for your time please put answers in comment section
How about a hot dog. Much cheaper and more comfy than those ESI silicone things.

Skip the hot dog. just boil some hot dogs, take them out, and pour the leftover hot dog water on your handlebars. the residue left will stick to your hands great, and you can lick them for a little salty snack tup

Posted: Oct 18, 2019 at 18:37 Quote
A good pedalling 150mm 29er that is available in Canada and not crazy expensive??

I guess I could go to 160mm but I need this bike to be decent at XC to downhill park. Obviously not XC race but just fun XC type trails. I usually have 2 wheelsets as well.

Posted: Oct 18, 2019 at 18:46 Quote
inverted180 wrote:
A good pedalling 150mm 29er that is available in Canada and not crazy expensive??

I guess I could go to 160mm but I need this bike to be decent at XC to downhill park. Obviously not XC race but just fun XC type trails. I usually have 2 wheelsets as well.

Alloy Norco Range? Rocky Instinct BC? New Giant Reign? Lots of options.

Posted: Oct 18, 2019 at 19:02 Quote
inverted180 wrote:

Evolve bikes but they are basically rebranded chinese frames.

Posted: Oct 18, 2019 at 19:07 Quote
inverted180 wrote:

Alloy Range or Alloy Sight would be the way to go.

Posted: Oct 18, 2019 at 19:58 Quote
sosburn wrote:

Evolve bikes but they are basically rebranded chinese frames.
I have looked at those. Actually appealing but having busted a carbon frame I tend to want to stick with aluminum, that plus the fact that they are a smaller company scares me.

wrote:
Alloy Range or Alloy Sight would be the way to go.

The Sight doesnt seem like enough bike. The aluminum Range could be in the running. Not sure I like the aesthetic though.

wrote:
Alloy Norco Range? Rocky Instinct BC? New Giant Reign? Lots of options.

Not a fan of the Giant Reign aesthetic either..... Really liking that Rock Mountain Instinct BC edition 50.

thanks guys for helping me narrow down the market.

Posted: Oct 18, 2019 at 21:06 Quote
inverted180 wrote:

commencal, yt

Posted: Oct 18, 2019 at 21:19 Quote
inverted180 wrote:

Specialized stumpy evo. It's the most logical choice that comes to mind. Other than it meets virtually none of your criteria. A yt jefsey would be in affordable range.

Posted: Oct 19, 2019 at 0:04 Quote
inverted180 wrote:

YT Jeffsy.

I had a 2016 Jeff and used it for everything from XC to park and enjoyed the shit out of it

Posted: Oct 19, 2019 at 2:05 Quote
brassinne wrote:
inverted180 wrote:

Specialized stumpy evo. It's the most logical choice that comes to mind. Other than it meets virtually none of your criteria. A yt jefsey would be in affordable range.
Yeah get the Stumpjumper (even the normal Stumpy is good at descending)- they should be on sale.

There are Comp Carbons for 3100€ (New) on sale now

Posted: Oct 19, 2019 at 3:29 Quote
I have the stumpy Evo.

I sold my downhill bike as the Evo 29er was faster, more fun and just as capable (18 Sworks demo)

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016876
Mobile Version of Website