Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Author Message
Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 2:44 Quote
v7fmp wrote:
My 2020 Optic C2, in large. Swapped a couple of bits over from my previous bike and am one ride in... absolutely loving it!


Stonks

They are rad, nice ride dude

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 6:56 Quote
The double barrel and DB air are about as reliable as the fox equivalents, in my experience.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 7:56 Quote
skerby wrote:
The double barrel and DB air are about as reliable as the fox equivalents, in my experience.

BBB just likes shitting on anything he dislikes and will ban you from threads he mods for disagreeing with his opinion.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 8:12 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
skerby wrote:
The double barrel and DB air are about as reliable as the fox equivalents, in my experience.

BBB just likes shitting on anything he dislikes and will ban you from threads he mods for disagreeing with his opinion.
I'm not sure what's more amusing... that you wanna pretend CC doesn't have QC and customer service issues or that you think I've ever banned anyone from anything. lol

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 9:11 Quote
Loving it so far, but can hardly wait for next season with Angel Fire Bike Park runs.
Banshee Rune V3 MRP Ribbon Air 170mm Fasst Co. Flexi bar TRP Quadiems Oneup post and pedals Stans Neo Ulitmate Flow wheels Cushcore otherstuff
New Banshee Rune v3 Fasst Company Bars MRP Ribbon Air OneUp Post TRP Quadiem Brakes www.gillenphoto.com
Banshee Rune V3 Fasst Company Bars MRP Ribbon Air OneUp Post TRP Quadiem Brakes www.gillenphoto.com

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 9:32 Quote
nealy578 wrote:
v7fmp wrote:
My 2020 Optic C2, in large. Swapped a couple of bits over from my previous bike and am one ride in... absolutely loving it!


Stonks

They are rad, rice ride dude

Really liking the look of the Optics, yours is particularly nice.

Definitely on the very short list for next bike. Can't decide between one or a Sight.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 9:35 Quote
gooselogan wrote:
nealy578 wrote:
v7fmp wrote:
My 2020 Optic C2, in large. Swapped a couple of bits over from my previous bike and am one ride in... absolutely loving it!


Stonks

They are rad, rice ride dude

Really liking the look of the Optics, yours is particularly nice.

Definitely on the very short list for next bike. Can't decide between one or a Sight.

This sight looks sick too

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 10:14 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
skerby wrote:
The double barrel and DB air are about as reliable as the fox equivalents, in my experience.

BBB just likes shitting on anything he dislikes and will ban you from threads he mods for disagreeing with his opinion.

usually id agree with you but CC has been pretty hit or miss for a lot of people, myself included.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 10:33 Quote
nealy578 wrote:
gooselogan wrote:
nealy578 wrote:


Stonks

They are rad, rice ride dude

Really liking the look of the Optics, yours is particularly nice.

Definitely on the very short list for next bike. Can't decide between one or a Sight.

This sight looks sick too

I know, hard choice to make!!

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 11:48 Quote
v7fmp wrote:
My 2020 Optic C2, in large. Swapped a couple of bits over from my previous bike and am one ride in... absolutely loving it!


That looks freakin' awesome! What did you trade out? Cranks and saddle it looks like.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 11:56 Quote
dkidd wrote:
v7fmp wrote:
My 2020 Optic C2, in large. Swapped a couple of bits over from my previous bike and am one ride in... absolutely loving it!


That looks freakin' awesome! What did you trade out? Cranks and saddle it looks like.

Thanks for all the positive comments.

I transferred my XO1 AXS drivetrain (cranks, mech, cassette & Shifter) and as you spotted my saddle.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 13:06 Quote
v7fmp wrote:
dkidd wrote:
v7fmp wrote:
My 2020 Optic C2, in large. Swapped a couple of bits over from my previous bike and am one ride in... absolutely loving it!


That looks freakin' awesome! What did you trade out? Cranks and saddle it looks like.

Thanks for all the positive comments.

I transferred my XO1 AXS drivetrain (cranks, mech, cassette & Shifter) and as you spotted my saddle.

Dude, I didn't even notice the AXS. lol

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 15:16 Quote
Shoulda done the brakes..should do the brakes..

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 18:15 Quote
gooselogan wrote:
nealy578 wrote:
gooselogan wrote:


Really liking the look of the Optics, yours is particularly nice.

Definitely on the very short list for next bike. Can't decide between one or a Sight.

This sight looks sick too

I know, hard choice to make!!

We got a few of those sights in stock last week, super nice looking and feel great but wow are they heavy! Definitely could use a diet

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 18:37 Quote
Ajax-Rider wrote:
gooselogan wrote:
nealy578 wrote:


This sight looks sick too

I know, hard choice to make!!

We got a few of those sights in stock last week, super nice looking and feel great but wow are they heavy! Definitely could use a diet

34 pounds of chonky goodness.

2020 Norco Sight.

Montucky Cold Snacks are amazing.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018100
Mobile Version of Website