Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Dec 11, 2019 at 12:26 Quote
Thanks for the help...except for whattheheel. No beer for you!

I agree - could be a little easier to locate.

Posted: Dec 11, 2019 at 12:37 Quote
Dammit!! This party sucks!

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 13:30 Quote
dkidd wrote:
v7fmp wrote:
kwapik wrote:
dkidd...what size shock is on the Optic? I couldn't find it listed in the specifications.

SHOCK DIMENSIONS [LENGTH, STROKE] [mm] 190, 45

according to the tech document on the Norco website
y'all so fast!

-yeah, regarding locations of tech information like that... good, bad, needs work? It feels kinda buried to me.
Should be on the geo chart IMO. I mean, you've got maximum water bottle size on there, which is the first time I've seen that anywhere! So shock dimensions certainly feel appropriate to have.

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 14:40 Quote
secondtimeuser wrote:
Should be on the geo chart IMO. I mean, you've got maximum water bottle size on there, which is the first time I've seen that anywhere! So shock dimensions certainly feel appropriate to have.

Everybody wants a water bottle - how many are going to change their shock?

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 14:46 Quote
nouseforaname wrote:
secondtimeuser wrote:

Everybody wants a water bottle - how many are going to change their shock?

Haha, half of Pinkbike it would seem- high end custom tuned shock be damned!

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 7:46 Quote
fleon12 wrote:
After a lot of time out of pinkbike it is time to a new bike at least for me Feel kind of weird the 29 plus but We will see

My bike, chumba ursa, my first plus bike, feels good, I used some parts of other bikes

Xtr trail brakes, wtb scraper rims, xo rear hub, son dynamo hub front, next sl cranks, not in picture but eagle gx, command post dropper, chromag bza handlebar, turbine stem, chronicle tires, magnum pro fork

Hope you like it, I am looking into a new front tire and maybe a better dropper

where does one actually purchase or locate Chumba nowadays as thought they’d long gone...?

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 9:00 Quote
Hey I know this really isn’t the place but I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on what a good color accent would be on a orange yeti 140 thanks.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 9:17 Quote
I’d say purple or silver. Try to keep it all from the same company if you can.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 9:23 Quote
Crisper wrote:
Hey I know this really isn’t the place but I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on what a good color accent would be on a orange yeti 140 thanks.

silver.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 9:49 Quote
Crisper wrote:
Black. Let the orange of the frame do the talking. Don't dilute it with anodised bling. IMO of course!

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 10:00 Quote
Crisper wrote:
https://www.sessions.edu/color-calculator/

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 10:06 Quote
v7fmp wrote:
Crisper wrote:
Black. Let the orange of the frame do the talking. Don't dilute it with anodised bling. IMO of course!

Agreed. Black goes with everything.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 14:01 Quote
Crisper wrote:

Only use black components and pull off any rim decals/ fork decals.

Imho a colourful frame goes best with just black components.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 14:55 Quote

2017 Suppressor on 650's

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 15:02 Quote
allmountainventure wrote:
My A.M bike. These days sporting a pushed VANRC shock.
I feel like I've seen this is a bike check video lol

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014047
Mobile Version of Website