PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 9:17 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
kilo11 wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
Is 4 degrees cold to you?

-20 up here in Edmonton. It's going to be a long off season

Yuck...that's unfortunate. Why people choose to live there is a mystery to me.
jobs. Well, used to be

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 9:39 Quote
spaceofades wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
kilo11 wrote:

jobs. Well, used to be

I was posted up here for work but I will be moving back to BC in a few years. It is what it is.

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 10:48 Quote
It's been 1 - 8 C here for the last couple months. And it's literally been raining nonstop for the last six weeks. Doesn't really feel like Christmas

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 12:24 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
Nahhhh but -12 degrees c is in bedroom without heating is

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 13:01 Quote
spaceofades wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
kilo11 wrote:

jobs. Well, used to be

Definitely couldn't pay me to move there. Life's too short. That being said I have a pretty good paying job over here..

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 14:10 Quote
Just built up a new Spitty earlier this week...
Banshee Spifire v3 Lg
Banshee Spifire v3 Lg
Banshee Spifire v3 Lg
Loving it so far.

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 16:47 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
Just built up a new Spitty earlier this week...
Banshee Spifire v3 Lg
Banshee Spifire v3 Lg
Banshee Spifire v3 Lg
Loving it so far.

I was so close to pulling the trigger on one of those. Ended up with a tranny instead. Give us a report on how it rides. Sweet ride!

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 16:54 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Not to bad at all. I am in the same boat as you, I just want to schralp some brown pow. I am about due for a road trip but that ain't happening for a while. Snow can suck a fatty.

I keep thinking of putting some 45nrth nicotines or something on the whip, but god there's already real snow. Got a month off coming up an not even sure what to do with life.

That spitty is absolutely gorgeous. If she rides half as good as it looks, I'm sure it's a total babe.

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 8:16 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:

In the UK we tend to state the midday/peak temperature. 4 degrees is as warm as its getting today.

I notice a lot of people that claim its like -20 where they live that's actually in the middle of the night when nobody is awake or going anywhere.

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 8:35 Quote
tom666 wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:

In the UK we tend to state the midday/peak temperature. 4 degrees is as warm as its getting today.

I notice a lot of people that claim its like -20 where they live that's actually in the middle of the night when nobody is awake or going anywhere.
True but the high today is 9(-13 Celsius).theres also too much snow to ride a normal bike on trails. Guess I need a fat bike now
f*ck winter

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 8:36 Quote
Yh Tom in middle of no where stuck out back with no way of getting supplies really

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 8:36 Quote
Without losing traction in a 4x4 lol

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 8:57 Quote
krattAtak wrote:
tom666 wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:

True but the high today is 9(-13 Celsius).theres also too much snow to ride a normal bike on trails. Guess I need a fat bike now
f*ck winter

That's a shitty winter for sure.

I actually had a really good ride today, the 15th December. Pretty good that you can genuinely ride all year in the UK. The only problem is its a big job getting clean after a ride. Bike, kit, car and your face are all normally pretty shitty.

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 8:59 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Yh Tom in middle of no where stuck out back with no way of getting supplies really

order what u need on amazon lol, they'll find a way

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 9:05 Quote
I was riding all winter through here on the island last year. Might have been a couple of weeks riding in some shallow snow but I made it work! Today is sunny with a high of 4 and it's barely rained in the last two days, shall be a good day for a rip!

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015346
Mobile Version of Website