Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 10:22 Quote
In all fairness, dropper posts are game changing for riding in rolling terrain. If you ride purely flat rides or pedal straight up and then ride straight down they're not a huge deal but if you're on rolling terrain they're one of the best advancements in tech in decades.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 10:24 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:
chriskneeland wrote:

Definitely a "boomer" move.

Why? It’s simple.

Makes you stop, takes longer. Honestly you probably don't need one in FL though.

If you like going fast over gnarly terrain and is changing grade all the time, it makes a large difference.

I’m not from Florida...just moved here. From the northeast. This is my first time riding non-bike parks lol.

O+
Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 10:27 Quote
Can someone post a picture of a bike? A tricycle even.

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 10:31 Quote
photo
The Stanton fs 160 when she was fresh from the shop
Full xt 12 speed groupset
Spank vibrocore bars and rims spank stem
One up dropper
Custom geo, elite paint finish
Zocchi z1 front bomber cr rear
She’s porky but plush
????????

O+
Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 10:48 Quote
Bimmer28 wrote:
chriskneeland wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:

Apparently I’m a “boomer” because I don’t use a dropper and my quick release works just fine lol

Definitely a "boomer" move.

Why? It’s simple.

Woah woah woah. Didn’t realize a lighthearted play on words/username would cause such a ruckus. Just having some fun!

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 10:48 Quote
maximus-xavier wrote:
photo

Ooooh lala!

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 10:56 Quote
maximus-xavier wrote:
photo
Daaaaaaaaaaamn!!!

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 11:10 Quote
Bimmer28 wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:

Your Location is California...your opinion is even more highly debatable.

Throwing rocks in a glass house Florida.

My state is one of the fastest growing states in the country. People fleeing the mess they created in blue states in the north east. I also don’t have to dodge human feces in the street like you do in California.
Your state is losing residents.

Am I the only one who found this hilarious since its also the fastest submerging state?

Sorry for the grave dig.

O+
Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 11:42 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:

Throwing rocks in a glass house Florida.

My state is one of the fastest growing states in the country. People fleeing the mess they created in blue states in the north east. I also don’t have to dodge human feces in the street like you do in California.

Am I the only one who found this hilarious since its also the fastest submerging state?

Sorry for the grave dig.

haha... the more fat retired republicans moving to florida it sinking it

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 11:45 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
StUone7 wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:

Sorry for the grave dig.

Fake news

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 12:00 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
StUone7 wrote:
Bimmer28 wrote:

Sorry for the grave dig.

I'm never sure what's more amusing; liberal's fantasies or their failures... I mean, there's plenty of both to laugh at but y'all just keep it entertaining.

O+
Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 12:01 Quote
My Cannondale Habit light Enduro rig.
photo

O+
Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 12:37 Quote
bblb has again confirmed that he has an iq of about 50.

Florida guy doesnt use a dropper, doesnt really matter, just makes him slower. if thats what he likes, so be it.

nice bike spades. how does it compare to the nomad(?) you had before?

Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 12:50 Quote
sosburn wrote:
My IQs high enough to know that you clowns resorting to sweeping ad hom rebuttals only says that you know I'm right. But please, tell me some more about how the facts hurt your feelings...

O+
Posted: Jan 22, 2020 at 13:01 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
sosburn wrote:
My IQs high enough to know that you clowns resorting to sweeping ad hom rebuttals only says that you know I'm right. But please, tell me some more about how the facts hurt your feelings...

Its not about the facts, its your incessant posts that probably aren’t right anyways. If you were correct about literally anything i doubt it would make a difference, because you’re perceived as an idiot.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.028248
Mobile Version of Website